Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

so welcome to the game you all been waiting for. TRUTH OR DARE

so i think the title is self explainatory. each time its gonna be a truth or a dare.

if the person gives you a truth, you need to answer honestly. thats #expose time please coaporate.

if the person gives you dare, you need to do the dare they told you to, and bring receipts (screenshots,pics etc).

either if its truth or dare will change. we will start with truth, and then dare, and then truth and so on.

example : 

Spoiler

person 1 : truth - who was your first bias in bts ?

person 2 : taehyung

dare - i dare you to go to a jungkook thread and post : "gimme the jibooty i want the jibooty"

person 3 : *screenshot attached*

truth - who is your realest ship in bts?

yeah so hopefully you get the idea ;)

LETS START !!!!!!!!!!

Image result for bts cheering gif

im gonna go first :

truth - who was your first bias in bts ? :sipstea:

Edited by fuckparkjimin

JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

forever and always my son, god bless.

Dare: Tag anyone in this thread right here and reveal an impression you have/had of them.

Lame-o but it's time to get to know your fellow bbasers, peeps.

Edited by KookieMochi

I TYPED UP A HUGE THING AND EVERYTHING GOT DELETED I'M TT

I'LL JUST TYPE THINGS AGAIN REAL QUICK BEFORE I HEAD OFF TO MARCHING BAND PRACTICE

also I'm doing both don't fight me on this I love extra squad

@KookieMochi me, a forum fetus after reviewing my post 10+ times and doubting if I was even posting in the right place, posted my intro thread and rin the unofficial welcome squad leader starts screaming about multi fandom stuff with me. I thought she was this friendly awesome person who got along with everyone (and tbh)

now my hamtrash pepsicola jabbachu pikahutt cousin from another continent bless ily and thank you for always being there either as my #1 art stan to my trash fren

@fuckparkjimin sappp I first met you on chat box and I thought you were this 2cool4me edgy legal adult and I was like??!? how do I talk to her she's too cool I'm intimidated (I get scared of new people and you were talking about things I couldn't Understand) so I'm sorry I didn't talk to you sooner TT I also saw you around line chat too and you shared all your cool arts and I was like whOa

you were this strong cool person who was going through all these hard times in life and making it through. and you still are and I really admire your strength and drive to be Best. I really appreciate you too and supporting me as a part of extra squad 

anyways I love you both and I'm typing most of this in-between breaks I'd put more but I gotta blast soon so

----

Truth : who would you say you ship yourself with on bbase ?? 

Edited by Pokeybun

I would ship myself with @leanna. The one person I send fake snapchats of Taekook to. The person I go nuts with when it comes to fanfics. The one person who feeds me well with photos of food I can't have. And based on someone's essay on who we are most similar to (you being Jin and me - Chim), we would be Jinmin. 

tumblr_oq6hj5JsiV1v6shbxo7_400.gif

Dare: Post a no-context Bangtan image on someone's profile (not mine). 

I SHIP CHALEANNA SO BAD YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND @Whalien @leanna

Image result for bts crying gif

speaking of leanna

YVGNGAe.png

truth - im dropping the bomb, WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVE MEMBER ?? :BASEBOMB:

Edited by fuckparkjimin

tbh, it's not even one member - it's two. 

Taegi. 

They're the rudest and most frustrating pairing I've ever seen. Every time I look at them I'm always hurt and mad. 

Spoiler

WHAT IN THE WORLD. GET A ROOM YOU TWO.

tumblr_oqepl55NoQ1svlru9o2_540.gif

tumblr_oqepl55NoQ1svlru9o1_540.gif

(cr)

tumblr_omcpohaqrR1s70o1po1_1280.jpg

(cr)

I hate them so much. They're the worst. Stop playing. 

Truth: If you were given the option to hang a Bangtan photo above your bed, what photo would it be?

lmao easy

Spoiler

Related image

dare : i dare you to comment "i want the jibooty" 3 times around bbase :jipuppy:

I don't mess around.

Spoiler

594435bb6bfa9_ScreenShot2017-06-16at3_46_49PM.png.865df6425af7db550de69b45749c744c.png

Dare: Have this as your signature for a day (feel free to resize it - but you must be able to see it clearly):

Spoiler

C9ooPCfVYAQ0rQY.jpg.420409b3c2fc69a2510a79c86d23ac78.jpg

ok so it's also one of my favourite things about him because hi my name is monimoni and I love everything about him but also

his fashion sense is entertainingly frightful sometimes like omg

when he's right, he's right, but on occassion when he's wrong like GOOD GOD

he's so experimental sometimes he looks like a whole other person like who is this late 80's goth hacker that just appeared at this airport because I could swear yesterday he looked like an actual teletubby like?? who??

Spoiler

CIYYoo5WgAEBhHn.jpg Cy6bXWaUkAAIhBL.jpg

^^^ the same person

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Kim Namjoon: A Man Who Will Wear Anything

DARE: tag and write a message to a staff member

(forcibly breaking down staff fear one dare at a time)

@monimoni - Hello dearest grapemom ladder.
just kidding. i wouldn't do this to BBase's mom.

Spoiler

@vmin - Hello Kyanna~ Just wanted to say your graphics (dp and signatures) hurt my heart in the best way possible. I appreciate the work you do around BBase (the trivia was amazing - you revealed how none of us scored perfect and that we're all fake fans). Bless you and everything you do. 

tumblr_inline_o8vb2l0eNQ1qfeb5q_500.gif.776c3fdba888788602ae132aae6a6c55.gif.541ce259d34bd8967e4aa5638e673f74.gif

Truth: Which BBase member do you want to get close with the most (assuming that you aren't already)?
lets make more friendships on BBase.

@Whalien Such a sweet message from the Tae to my Kook :') and also now, the Chim to my Jin :") @fuckparkjimin we're going to need a catchier ship name though >:)

-------

I'm going to say @Taehyvng because she's a total sweetheart. Thanks for listening to me rant and for sending me uplifting messages :") I've been so bad at responding to messages lately so my apologies, Ally! 

DARE: Post a pic of Nochu on his thread and casually say Jungkook oppa (or Jungkook hyung!) in your comment.

Edited by leanna

I'm a sucker for this game it's so old school. 

If I were in Kpop group, the world would see its end before that ever happens pls stop me, I would pick Pat aka @-Mochi- and we would make a great duo like Homme. And probably be just as inactive rip (I'm also imagining our shows would be very similar to sin's great performance at home party)

Dare: Go to a thread (or person) that you've always wanted to post in or speak to and make that first post!

Edited by Seoks-j

I've spoken to this lovely person before, but it's been a while since we last reconnected so here's to a 'new' post (':

Spoiler

594490817d02c_ScreenShot2017-06-16at10_13_07PM.png.ac290cfec8525bdf8268290804b6cfc9.png

Truth: Choose one BBase member and pick which Bangtan member they're most similar to! Make sure you justify why! 

@monimoni A Kim Namjoon we all know and love. Firstly because it's in the name, secondly because it's in the DP, thirdly because of everyone in the circle I probably look up to her the most (as well as a certain food enthusiast but this isn't about them), and fourth being the fact that if there's anyone who can match up to all the poetic devices in the world, I'd fully hand the title over to Kate. There's a lot more to it, but that's the basic gist of it all.

Truth: (I'm borrowing this again because I can't think of anything, sorry Israa!) 

5 hours ago, Killer said:

If you were in a Kpop group which Bbase users would you pick to be your groupmates?

Except you have to justify every single one of them. Have fun.

Some of us have discussed this a lot and I have been designated headcannoner so it's time for another essay leggo

ExtraSquad!! - 2018's Hottest Idol Group

Kate @monimoni - Leader, Vocal, Producer
((I was genuinely nominated as leader by everyone when we chatted about this, I'm not just being egotistical.))
I am grapemom and 2nd oldest so responsibility. I'm designated Namjoon personality-wise as well so you know. As far as I know, I'm the only one of us who writes music as well so I get main music direction/production responsibilities too. Basically I'm the leader and y'all have to listen to me as I rule with an iron fist (jokes I'm soft af for you all)

Lea @leanna - Queen Unnie, Vocal, Main Dancer
Our oldest member, food connoisseur, is basically Jin, extraness and all. I'm putting you as main dancer because it just Feels Right. I would explain more but like. It's just true. 

Nene @Whalien - Vocal, Rapper
Nene, the Jiminie of our group, we need you for softness and coolness but also savagery. And to balance ages. Your quiet savagery is part of the reason why I just kind of feel like you lowkey have bars??? I just think you could rap that's all. So you get to be a vocal but also be a rapper. I'm just saying. Give it a shot.

Sap @fuckparkjimin - Main Rapper, Dancer
You are obviously main rapper. Like it just makes Sense. You are Yoongi, except maknae line. I don't know why I also think you could dance but I think in the way Yoongi can dance like, you never thought about it much you're just naturally kind of good?? You know what I mean. But spitting fire is your main responsibility.

Rin @KookieMochi - Vocal, Dancer, Rapper, Centre
You are Jungkook and you're good at everything and therefore, as Jungkook, you get to also have every role congrats. I'm not sure I can see you rapping but I feel like you could be like a  sub rapper and sometimes just bust out a verse and then go back to being good at everything else. And you're talented at everything enough that you could be centre but you're also smol so we could have nice formations where you could see everyone, even at the back.

Tiff @Pokeybun - Maknae, Vocal, the 4D one
Our tiny maknae fren,  a mild chingu excited and ready for fun. I feel like I'd give you all the soft pre-chorus and bridge parts (like Jin's parts except you're Hobi in self). And I also think you'd be one of the best on variety shows.

I feel like everyone would contribute musically and like concept-wise but like Sap would write lyrics a lot because Rapper and Rin and Tiff will be Tae and Jungkookie in terms of hardworking songwriting times. And I think Lea would comparatively have a lot of performance input.

This is my ExtraSquad!! headcannon and I'm sticking to it, thank you.

Dare: Pick a member, go to their discussion thread, and write at least 350 words about their hands.

Spoiler

594579f16b25b_ScreenShot2017-06-17at2_49_51PM.png.ea28ea817f351b066dbe869c81d4b9a3.png

Truth: If you could switch bodies with a Bangtan member for a day, who would it be and what is the first thing you would do?

@Whalien..

srsly, if it's possible, i'll pick all of them..

but the member i really wanna exchange bodies with is

Spoiler

Park Jimin

the first thing i'll do is

Spoiler

hug *smirks* all the members

the truth?? i wouldn't just hug them.. i'll get a kiss if i can.. xD

sooo..

dare: call me evil but this is it

Spoiler

do the fire 2:43-2:58 <<<<< i'm talking about the time in the dance practice

:P

good luck

is it too much??

if it is, tell me so i can change it...

Hmm, this is quite the dare to do. I'll be honest, I learned FIRE's choreo before and attempted to do the famous 3:33 dance - but to save myself from embarrassment and privacy reasons (heh), I won't upload anything as proof that I did the dance. So you'll just have to believe me as an ARMY that I tried to learn the dance and failed. 

... :why:

DARE: Pick a BBase member (other than myself) and post on their profile 3 words that describe them along with a meme of their bias.