Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Poetic justice

BTS at Seoul Olympic stadium and Tokyo Dome

Wiki

I was looking into it and apparently only huge notable acts and a few huge Kpop groups are able to fill it like H.O.T, G.O.D, EXO and JYJ ...Big 3

BTS isn't doing venues in Korea that can accommodate the size of their fandom. What do you think of BTS doing a huge venue like this next time they do a concert? 

Tokyo Dome at this point is extremely possible. Next year I'm pretty sure they will do it. Also a location non big 3 groups can't do.

I'm just mentioning that because of how freaking impressive it is for me to see a group as popular as BTS from a small company in all my years of Kpop. 

Edited by Poetic justice

Tokyo Dome 2018 or 2019 (cap. 55,000)
BTS fanbase in Japan is big. Looking at the size of the Wings tour in Japan, BTS have enough J-Armys to fill Tokyo Dome. Apparently for Japan the tickets sold out in minutes during pre-sales (open to just the official fanbase).  Didn't even get to general admission.

Osaka-jo hall (3 days) -venue 16,000 cap. --> 16,000 x 3 =48,000
Hiroshima green arena - 8,000 cap. --> 8,000
Nippongaishi hall (2 days) - 10,000 cap.--> 10,000 x 2 = 20,000
Saitama super arena (3 days) - 37, 000 cap. --> 37,000 x 3 = 111, 000
Marinemesse fukuoka (2 days) - 15,000 cap. --> 15,000 x 2 = 30,000
makomanai sekisui heim ice arena (2 days) - 10,024 cap. --> 10,024 x 2 = 20,048

Totals: 48,000 + 8,000 + 20,000 + 111,000 + 30,000 + 20,048 = 237K+
Saitama alone is impressive. 
Not just TD, but a Dome Tour in the future would be even more of an achievement. 

Olympic Stadium - 2019 or 2020?  (cap. 69,950)
This one is a bit hard to determined, since it's dealing with K-fans. 
Maybe their next full album will be here. Honestly I don't even know.

Edited by satoori

1 hour ago, satoori said:

Olympic Stadium - 2019 or 2020?  (cap. 69,950)
This one is a bit hard to determined, since it's dealing with K-fans. 
Maybe their next full album will be here. Honestly I don't even know.

I think you have to be big for along time to get something like this. All I know is their current 2 day gocheok tour is not cutting it. Maybe if they can fill more days there, Olymipic stadium can be 2 years from now.

Their next Japanese tour I am confident will have a dome tour

Edited by Poetic justice

4 minutes ago, Poetic justice said:

I think you have to be big for along time to get something like this. All I know is their current 2 day gocheok tour is not cutting it. Maybe if they can fill more days there, Olymipic stadium can be 2 years from now.

Their next Japanese tour I am confident will have a dome tour

Yea not even close.  They're not ready yet. 
This comeback will probably be a mini album...and the one after that maybe a mini. The next full album could be in another 2 years^^

I really hope so! Army bomb ocean in Tokyo Dome :v1:

i'll be great if they can do Olympic Stadium or Tokyo Dome in the future but tbh i'm not hurried about it, 

i think maybe in 2 years they'll do it, until that i'm just really impressed with all their achivements. 

I think Tokyo Dome is definitely within the realms of possibility, especially given that usually after the stage set up the capacity reduces to around ~44k max and they're almost there with their SSA concert attendance. There's a kind of prestige attached to that stage though (maybe not so much nowadays..? not sure) so maybe they're saving it for an overall dome tour as a big finale thing?