Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
satoori

Non-No Magazine | This is BTS Book (+Unreleased cuts)

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is BTS Book

Spoiler

complete

0lcr9dM.jpg?1

3juQMaU.jpg

sVOVXTv.jpg?1

kObJOxJ.jpg

m4DQAqf.jpg

7VQuYo2.jpg

UqUQrNl.jpg

RgVzPk1.jpg

KEkyHfw.jpg

NsMTrSm.jpg

wP1Lc4c.jpg

ptg3nAI.jpg

dp2AcjK.jpg

Unreleased cuts

Spoiler

(Part 1)

HdRO1OE.jpg

t3aHZg5.jpg

OEbPJIN.jpg

0gRchJP.jpg

zOwf4Yk.jpg

vt232gl.jpg

UbUKppN.jpg

(Part 2)
gEJ2rZs.jpg

CJkt2p3.jpg

hdM1CmG.jpg

Article Translations

Spoiler

LQ + crops

ObpxUrh.jpg

fL93p1k.jpg

4FgI3lw.jpg?3

vwDK6Xe.jpg

3QdxRR1.jpg?1

Xc6VCkw.jpg

5fFlg35.jpg

Edited by satoori

:WOW:

I need HDs now!!

They are look so beautiful and soft. I love the styling and the lighting they've used.

@AmajayI just found some!!!! updating the op as fast as I can.  People are literally tweeting now. A weibo account is the original source.

@satoori Bless you and this timing!! :JKISS:

Posted (edited)

TRANSLATIONS~ (incomplete)

Spoiler

KEkyHfw.jpg

JIMIN
1. Hobbies etc. that you’re into now, way to spend your day-offs?
Playing my hobbies which are billiards & bowling with friends and gathering at home playing computer games. Whoever wins that time differs, so whatever I do me not being the best is for certain (laughs).
2. Tell us your fashion style
I’m the type who wears western type of clothes for several months if I find a good style. These days, I like simple fashion such as shirts + slacks and white shirts + denims. However, I haven’t decided yet as to what kind of style should I do for this year’s summer…..It seems like once I start shopping I will buy different clothes (laughs), I will think carefully and I will go shopping.
3. Favorite scent
Scent of flowers and the smell of meat when being roasted…..I like natural smell, so I don’t wear perfume that much. The refreshing smell of the diffuser in our room is my favorite. However, my roommate, J-HOPE-san is particular about that type of smell more than me.
4. Japanese movie, drama, anime etc. that you’re attached to
As for manga and anime, we should keep an eye on famous ones. As for novels, I just recently bought “Reisei to Jônetsu no Aida.” I look forward in reading it!

V
Classical, jazz, opera, R&B, hip-hop, EDM, regardless of genre. I particularly like Hisaishi Joe-san’s “Summer” now. Tatatatatantata~n (starts to sing). I want to listen to a live piano performance (of it) someday.
The item I often wear is shirt. I have several pieces of designs with simple to unusual prints. The traveling bag I bought in New York this spring too, it’s my favorite. I’m using it carefully!
3. Favorite scent
There are many instances when I chose refreshing & relaxing scents for perfumes. I use several types to match my fashion.
I recently finished all the episodes of the drama “Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu!” I like the weekly hug scene between the heroine and her contract marriage partner every Tuesday. I thought I’ve seen that male character somewhere, and when I searched, I was surprised that it’s Hoshino Gen-san, the artist whose music I usually listen to. By the way, I like Hoshino Gen-san’s “Nichijou.” I’m also practicing “Koi” dance!

JUNGKOOK
Recently, I enjoy playing FPS (kind of shooting game). I play 3-4 hours every day, and in the blink of an eye I don’t have time to sleep (laughs). That and I always listen to music. I also easily get into music like future bass, so if anything there’s a bit of seemigly sad mood, I prefer peacefully heart calming melodies.
I like big silhouettes such as parkas, and color black. I think I don’t change the things I wear that much including summer. The genre is different, but I feel RAP MONSTER-san and J-HOPE-san’s dressing well, I think it’s cool.
3. Favorite scent
The scent of the wind and greenery the moment spring arrives. Long time ago, on a spring day, I went biking along the river while listening to music together with RAP MONSTER-san and V-san. I felt the unique beginning of spring’s atmosphere, my heart gets excited when I remember that day, it becomes an enjoyable feeling.
I like Japanese animes, and particularly “HaiKyu!!” which JIN-san also likes. It’s also helpful in studying Japanese.

Translations by prancingmaria
Please take out with full credits!

T/N: Translator will update later

RAP MONSTER is...

6gM2Jru.jpg

5zCAfVc.jpg

JIMIN is...

p9V95Q5.jpg

jHqAQue.jpg

J-HOPE is...

0mvbYXs.jpg

JIN is...

QcTMjRg.jpg

WZqBzXP.jpg

B8m0eCK.jpg

V is...

qK83i1k.jpg

toGF06k.jpg

JUNGKOOK is...

d1j9jPI.jpg

cfJkOLR.jpg

O9LE3nX.jpg

SUGA is

iy1UIpM.jpg

gGAObSo.jpg

kNTRvKR.jpg

jQAPZa5.jpg

mBFwneo.jpgLM2lyBy.jpg

9panD0a.jpg

7g3pzSm.jpg

vwcLRzx.jpg

cjZ1BuN.jpg

Edited by satoori

I'm loving this photoshoot! They all look so good~

wow i'm loving their styling in the recent japanese photoshoots with the casual boy-next-door sort of softer feels

my OT7 heart is soaring @ these translations, yoongi carrying j-hope home, jk and v wanting to go jeju, rm being one of suga's favourite people ever :x 

A+ 10/10 quality content 

Not sure if it's because it's a scan but giving my 90s Japanese mag vibes, i love it! 

The last ot7 pic is especially adorable :"3

:x I love my new signature

Just now, Amajay said:

:x I love my new signature

Omg it's really cute! Namjin is precious. I also like that you picked pink as the background^_^

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, satoori said:

Omg it's really cute! Namjin is precious. I also like that you picked pink as the background^_^

It's a color they both love and share together. They are indeed precious. I'm dying to read the trans of what Joon and Jimin said about Jin.

Edited by Amajay

Just now, Amajay said:

It's a color they both love and share together. They are indeed precious. I'm dying to read the trans of wan Joon and Jimin said about Jin.

Trans updated~

I like how Namjoon goes around saying how attractive Jin is and not here, but Jimin says how cute Jin is. I'm glad Jimin is more confident in his voice. I really like it!

:WOW:

simple  but clean, i like this kind of photos.