Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

satoori

merch BTS WINGS Concept Book

The photos look awesome, this would make a nice coffee table book! Ahh if only there was an english version available, it would interesting to read about where the inspiration for concepts came from and how they grew

20 minutes ago, Taehyvng said:

The photos look awesome, this would make a nice coffee table book! Ahh if only there was an english version available, it would interesting to read about where the inspiration for concepts came from and how they grew

I can't agree more. 312 pages of korean. How I hope they can make a English version. :rapmon3:

35 minutes ago, Taehyvng said:

A English version would be niceTT

maybe they will release one later

it looks so good especially the images of  hoseok's intro :CHEER:

Wow bts has made this my most used phrase lately  I was hoping for them to release some sort of essay or interview on the making of and inspiration for a concept as well thought out and deep as Wings since the beginning so this is a literal dream come true!! Like everyone else said if only there was an english version/i could read more than about 3.4 words of korean LOL

at least we can all understand those stunning photos :x

want this so much even tho it costs my left kidney smh

I remember seeing VIXX come out with their concept book thinking it was the coolest thing ever and then the fact that Bangtan has one for WINGS makes me and my bank cry. 

I would've preordered it in a heartbeat if it was in English <': 

Bless you maphisto, A Hero ?

This concept book thing is honestly the coolest thing. I think for Bangtan especially so much thought and planning goes into their music and their concepts and their mvs seeing a little glimpse of that is honestly the coolest thing. I wish I could afford it but it's a fantastic idea. I hope they keep doing it into the future.

9 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

The book has been fully translated! There are download links to the PDF here:sjjang:

Thank you!!!!