• Announcements

• jin

Follow The Pumpkin Patch Thread   10/18/2017

Be sure to follow the Pumpkin Patch thread so you don't miss out on any of the post race games or stream events!

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
jin

OT Lounge

*jin voice* p-i-z-z-a PIZZA  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does pineapple belong on pizza?

for all your off-topic needs~

:basebomb:

LOL we lost all the posts in here with that rollback, huh?

I came here to bitch about how hot it is right now. It is 8pm, and 104 degrees outside (40C). Earlier today, it got up to 113 (45C).

I want to die. Go away summer, I hate you. LK7QUPD.gif

11 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

I came here to bitch about how hot it is right now. It is 8pm, and 104 degrees outside (40C). Earlier today, it got up to 113 (45C).

That's how hot it is where I'm from too but luckily I'm on vacation now so I just missed the heat wave :why:

1 minute ago, iridescentwings said:

That's how hot it is where I'm from too but luckily I'm on vacation now so I just missed the heat wave :why:

It doesn't usually stay this hot for long, because I live near the water and the heat gets blown away....but enduring it for the several days we do have it is torture. We don't have central AC because we normally don't need it. Our poor window AC unit is trying so valiantly to keep up. :emo:

I'm sitting at the dentist's office bored out of my mind because my son has an appointment. I hate how they smell. :iamdisgusted:

Lol okay this is the thread where I'm going to be living for the time being :sipstea:

I have worktraining in an hour and I can't be arsed, especially since I have a work shift almost immediately after of 5,5 hours, I just want to lay in bed I'm cold rip me 

17 hours ago, sevenprinces said:

People in Las Vegas, please be safe 

I hate waking up like this is not the news you want when you wake up 

This! I hope everyone is safe. Praying for Las Vegas

On 9/17/2017 at 10:15 PM, jin said:

i love popeyes

Me too

On 9/17/2017 at 10:16 PM, Maphisto40 said:

As do I. KFC is vastly inferior.

I use to think this way when I was younger.  Me and my brother never wanted it lol

But recently a few times my mom has gotten KFC. The original and crispy is quite good (chocolate chip cookie is good too) However Popeyes sides are superior no question.

---

1. Popeyes
2. Frenchy's
3. KFC
4. Hartz
5. Bush's
6. Church's

Honorable mention: Cane's and Chick-fil-a

Edited by satoori

BTS said to spend our time studying so that's what I've been doing :emo: I'm so tired... but at least there's only two weeks of classes left! Though I still have final exams after that... 

What's popeyes? Never heard of them before.. I also had never heard of outback steakhouse until BTS bought their food for ARMYs

5 hours ago, poca said:

BTS said to spend our time studying so that's what I've been doing :emo: I'm so tired... but at least there's only two weeks of classes left! Though I still have final exams after that... 

What's popeyes? Never heard of them before.. I also had never heard of outback steakhouse until BTS bought their food for ARMYs

Good for you! I'm sure they're proud of you 

There's a lot of fast food chains I've never heard of, in the Netherlands only MCdonalds, BK and KFC are around... 

I've been listening to Zion T on repeat for the past few days I'm so HOOKED

23 minutes ago, sevenprinces said:

There's a lot of fast food chains I've never heard of, in the Netherlands only MCdonalds, BK and KFC are around... 

In Australia we have the usual McDonalds and KFC. We have Burger King too but... it's not called Burger King. It's the same fast food chain, they just weren't able to get the rights to the 'Burger King' name in Australia xD 

popeyes

this is popeye's and it is amazing. their fries and their biscuits are soooo good.

7 minutes ago, jin said:

popeyes

this is popeye's and it is amazing. their fries and their biscuits are soooo good.

and here I am, eating a sad salad with salmon, cucumber, egg and tomato :why:

8 minutes ago, poca said:

In Australia we have the usual McDonalds and KFC. We have Burger King too but... it's not called Burger King. It's the same fast food chain, they just weren't able to get the rights to the 'Burger King' name in Australia xD 

Oh really? Huh... whats your favorite?

I just wept actual fat salty tears @ Jin in the new BTS RUN ep, he looked so adorable when dizzy and his flailing with the flipflops on made me burst into tears from laughing

On 10/3/2017 at 6:05 AM, jin said:

popeyes

:wow: