Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
cyphersatoori

What Do You Think Are The Most Underrated BTS Songs?

I've been seeing a lot of stuff around on Facebook and YouTube lately about BTS songs people are the most underrated and not really spoken of anymore. So I was wondering what you all find to be the most underrated Bangtan songs? I'm curious :suga1:

I believe songs like We On, If I Ruled the World, For You, Wishing On A Star, The outros from SLA to HYYH Pt. 1, Moving On and especially!!! A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk alone are being slept on. This could be for various reasons, ie. older songs, japanese releases, short/not "full" songs, slower tempo, whatever. 

The last song I mentioned is the most recent released, but I saw -2 people expressing love for the song in February when YNWA came out. I want justice for this contemporary R&B golden bop. 

i think every not-title song of their pre-HYYH era is underrated, post HYYH i honestly think Reflection is beautiful it has a raw feel and i cry everytime i hear it. 

17 hours ago, vmin said:

I believe songs like We On, If I Ruled the World, For You, Wishing On A Star, The outros from SLA to HYYH Pt. 1, Moving On and especially!!! A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk alone are being slept on. This could be for various reasons, ie. older songs, japanese releases, short/not "full" songs, slower tempo, whatever. 

I agree with all of this so much!!!

Moving On is literally my favorite BTS songTT

Spoiler

Adding on to your list: Where did you come from, Rain,  Whalien 52

Intro: What Am I too you - i feel one of the reasons BTS/Bighit added the song to some of BTS performances and concerts is because it needed more appreciation.

Honorable mention - Interlude: What are you doing - chill and relaxing. I feel they sort of wanted it to become a trendy ringtone^^

Edited by satoori

@satoori

Same here hun. Move/Moving on is my fave song from them. :wow:

To add on, most of their Japanese releases and one of my personal fave The stars

56 minutes ago, Stepkdramafan226 said:

@satoori

Same here hun. Move/Moving on is my fave song from them. :wow:

To add on, most of their Japanese releases and one of my personal fave The stars

I'm still waiting for Bighit to release an official MV...:unimpressedmoni:....it doesn't have to be high budget. It could be old footage of BTS, the dorm or something /feels

Yaaasss!! I love their original Japanese songs so much! They seem to experiment and try different concepts compare to their Korean comebacks. i wish they would do more!!

On 7/13/2017 at 9:45 PM, Cypher• said:

i think every not-title song of their pre-HYYH era is underrated, post HYYH i honestly think Reflection is beautiful it has a raw feel and i cry everytime i hear it. 

True True

I think it would be cool, if BTS did a throwback concert.  It could be like the Begin concert - only in Korea. Basically they would perform most of their old tracks (pre-HYYH). The concert could also be streamed on vapp for the rest of us. It would be interesting to see them performing with their improved vocals. They could also do some accapella, alternative and band versions. Lol maybe they could wear some of their old outfits

8 hours ago, crazy_diamond said:

A lot of fans forgot about this masterpiece :jimin3:

Hold Me Tight

What's interesting is this song was actually really popular with the fandom when the album was first released(((((

Edited by satoori

I don't know if it's totally underrated or it's just I love it too much, but Just One Day.
I know it's "older" but it's definitely a song by them that deserves more love. 

On 7/13/2017 at 8:15 PM, vmin said:

The last song I mentioned is the most recent released, but I saw -2 people expressing love for the song in February when YNWA came out. I want justice for this contemporary R&B golden bop. 

I absolutely love "You Never Walk Alone".

On 7/13/2017 at 9:45 PM, Cypher• said:

"Reflection" is amazing. I love all of their solos.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:50 PM, lnfires said:

I don't know if it's totally underrated or it's just I love it too much, but Just One Day.
I know it's "older" but it's definitely a song by them that deserves more love. 

"Just One Day" is a great one.

I'm relatively new to the fandom (as of March) so I'll definitely be checking out some of the songs on this list - feel to suggest more to me.

I don't really see anyone talk about "Coffee" or "Am I Wrong?" and they're some of my fave BTS songs right now.

Spoiler

I could listen to them sing "Caramel Macchiato" all day.  :D It's so pleasing to my ears.

I mean, come on! Not only is this song such a fun bop but the message is fantastic.