• Announcements

• jin

Donate~   07/11/2017

Donate to support Bangtan Base and help offset the costs of running a forum! Benefits for donators are listed out here.

Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
River

bbase news
BTS The Wings Tour : A Recap

6 posts in this topic

How do you feel about the wings tour ending?

Were you one of the lucky fans that was able to attend one of the concerts?

Subscribe!

I feel like an era is ending, but also beginning.

I didn't go to any one of their concerts - they didn't go to my country - but I remember everyone talking about it and sharing links and fancams. So many things happened while the tour was ongoing too like the Hawaii trip, BBMAs(!), and all the Japanese promo. Everyone also mentions how much their lives have improved since their first one in Seoul. I'm satisfied, but also excited about what's to come next.

1. It was very successful and long tour. I'm glad BTS are able to rest a bit. I also agree with @btstryhard, after each tour it always feels like an era is endingTT
However the tour is not over yet. Similar to TRB in 2014 --- there might be second half
Update:  [INFO] BTS will hold WINGS Concert on October 21-22 at Linkou Stadium in Taiwan. Further info will be given later. x x
*There is also rumors (from a reliable source --- that i can't find now) there will be a Singapore date also

2. Yes I was able to attend the concert in Anaheim!!!! 

Edited by satoori

It thought it would be a faraway dream, but I ended up going to their Anaheim show! It was really great and I hope to do it again if I can. 

This video is amazing, when that whistle from Suga? Jk? teaser came out so many memories from when the short films were released :") I can't believe time passed by so fast, I remember we livestreamed the whole first concert here in Bbase it was awesome!! Jin's heart events :jmshy:  That little recap from the other tours made me realize how much they've grown and it's amazing to see, really

THE FAN PROJECTS, each one of them so different from another, and equally beautiful :")

As it was said before, it feels like the end of an era and also the beggining :wow:

About these two last shows, I think they'll be about the next comeback right? I don't really think they will do everything from wings tour like the whole setlist (or they will???) or have a comeback after the date.....

I went to the Sydney concert and loved their performances! Can't wait for them to return to aus :sailormoni: