Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
Sign in to follow this  
Nale

appreciation Why We Love "JIN"

Sadly the forum was set back until the 14th of July, hence the threads, including your posts got lost, before I was able to catch them :< I hope you don't mind to repost yours, if you have already done the deed. (I will save them from now on right away to prevent future loss!)

A long term project is currently in preparation - detailed information will be provided pretty soon :suga9:

Thanks to BTS our fandom is usually able to walk on the soothing & warm flower path yet there are days, where negativity is able to appear that might even spread within the own fandom. Arguments and discussions arise and of course the ones that hit us the most, are the ones that include conversations about a single member. We tend to forget go back to positive thoughts and what we appreciate about the group we have and how important each member is. The purpose of this project  in its FIRST STAGE is to write down feelings and thoughts about what we love about each member.

It can be a simple sentence, a well thought through essay. Bullet points or an artistic piece of art

Each star spreads the flame to create the galaxie -

I Purple You

//

I would like to introduce the next member:  Kim Seokjin

The confident beauty that might be mistaken as the maknae. Parrot whisperer, vocal shoulder hyung and the pillar that keeps the group organised and alive. Experienced survival fighter and variety talent

"Why we love Jin [...]"

I Love Jin not because of the stereotypical 'mum' character/job but he does a great job to raise awareness about having a little confidence in yourself. We all know how the members are always up to date with news and social media activity and I'm pretty sure, he read the lack of line distribution discussions etc and generally negative aspects about him - yet he continues to walk his road, shares his doubts with his fans through his solo song and how it doesn't stop him to move forward. He is a person, who is hopeful and confident & shows it off. He manages to not come off arrogant with it, rather the opposite: he shares with you a piece to work on your own.

I can also openly say that without Jin the group dynamics would be totally different.

I'm certain that he has a hand in their bond and keeps the 'kids' together (who remembers the chat name screenshot again? Jin and 6 kids ;) )

He spreads authority vibes, while at the same time he makes sure, he is easily approachable - it's pretty visible between him and guk

Jinkook is our bickering couple (that has even a freakin' own handshake now - bv2- which consists of headbutting and buttkicking ... )

I love Jin because he made me fall in love with his solo the most, a song that inspired me for melancholic yet wonderful poetic pieces and I hope that he also can be an inspiring personality for others.

tumblr_otpeuaWfCb1vpp6avo1_400.gif

For my OH Army - if you have already done it you can always add something or change/edit your post ;) Just PM, when you feel you would like to have look at your own one.

Why we love Jin....

relatable

ktA1QYj.gif

confident

sZkfyYw.gif

Spoiler

precious

6ph79um.gif

multi-talented

eqjWIM0.gif

husband material

x0PuFeO.gif

hot

5jg29FC.gif

awkward lol

yF5DnWT.gif

caring

Tp1T8ve.gif

entertaining

YeTGIuA.gif

handsome

696bHVL.gif

beautiful

qZUPGy0.gif

dependable

fWlCdGk.gif

a hard worker and so much more.

U4UiI3F.gif

Jin is dependable and caring. He takes cares of the members and feeds them. Prince Jin is handsome and nourishing.
As the oldest he not afraid to humble himself and listen them. Jin is so talented and have improved so much. 
He's precious, polite and full of natural charm. His dad jokes are fun too.

appreciation photo spam~

Spoiler

bZlxW8T.jpg

nNbSE0C.jpg

KRYs6Vg.jpg

aRQQlwu.jpg

639zeCn.jpg

AdxicDk.jpg

lN0oxbm.jpg

Edited by satoori

i love jin because of everything that makes him him.

he's incredibly likable and his charm just fills the room whenever i see him, and his variety sense could have me laughing for hours. his sweet smile with the cute little dents at the corners is so lovely and while even he has self-confidence issues sometimes, he doesn't let that hold him back and he pushes himself to believe that yes i am handsome, yes people do love me, and while he isn't perfect he still accepts himself as he is and i think that makes him all the more beautiful. when i see him he makes me want to do something more, and even if i'm not good at something i can make myself better at something. he started at the beginning with no experience in either singing or dancing and yet while he isn't the strongest in either field he is still miles better than what i can do. and that's so amazing, and he helps me be more confident in myself. i love jin so much because he is so much more than the fandom stereotypes that he gets, because he's special and goofy and caring and respectful. he's everything that i'd want to be and he gives me so much strength just by being able to see him through a screen.

i'm rambling now because i'm about to cry but i genuinely love jin with all my heart okay bye