Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
Peachmon

award show Soribada Voting Thread/Guide

[Happy to see the site back up and running! Hope you won't mind another tutorial]

Soribada will be holding its FIRST K-music awards on September 20th @ 6:30 KST

Soribada is a music streaming site similar to Melon, Bugs, Genie ect.. 
Even though it is the first award ceremony held by them it is just as important to participate in voting as it is for Melon or MAMA, among other Korean awards.

Information we know SO FAR:

BTS is nominated for 2 fan voted awards, which include, '2017 Soba 10' and 'Hallyu Star'

AND

There is only one Daesang (No other info has been released about awards or nominations)

Criteria for fan voted awards and info on usage of fake emails:

Spoiler

IMG_20170802_225348.jpg.9146d5f6a0dd04cd79cef99b56b77b56.jpg

Cr

We are here for a million other reasons besides winning awards, but the boys always deserve our best efforts. 
I see many comments such as "I hope this hard work won't be for nothing" but I believe hard work in the name of Bangtan Sonyeondan is never for nothing even if the results aren't to our expectations.

So let's keep it friendly, work hard, and see you at the finish line :wave:

Here is ALL the information you will need:

Spoiler

-Voting is open until September 10th-

If you have ANY questions, post them below or PM me!

Even if you need motivation I will be here to help. Korean apps/voting can be tricky or even frustrating, but it's always worth it. 
Help spread awareness about the award where you can.

-Much love

Edited by nm-jeon

Thank you for making this again!!!!!!!

All award shows started from somewhere. (e.g. Gaon chart awards only been around 6 years). The competitive nature of the fandom culture could significantly help the company. (increase streams, downloads, etc.)

Soba 10 is probably similar to Melon Top 10. The other award is a special award, Hallyu Star.
These two are popularity awards. The other awards given at the show will probably be chosen base on digital and data.

And yes like @nm-jeon said, there is no information about the percentage breakdown/etc. (e.g. Will Soba 10 be 100% base on fan votes)

Edited by satoori

thanks for posting it again! :wave: we can do this! 

NEWS: There's some debate on whether tapping the heart does anything, most believe it'll just show popularity, similar to the star banner on MAMA's website. Anyway, I didn't want to spread false info so let me correct myself by saying NO it doesn't contribute to scoring or their ability to win the award but you can continue tapping it if you wish!

I'll always leave a comment and update the OP if there's ever any change in news. 

We're doing better in votes today! Keep it up ♡ 

Edited by nm-jeon

We are decreasing in votes everyday. And at this rate we will drop to 3rd place now that another fandom is voting actively. Please consider taking the time to vote and spreading awareness! Thank you! 

Criteria for votes have been revealed officially, info in the OP~

If streaming is 60%, why don't any sources ask fans to stream? They should spread this information.

Notice: Fake emails are no longer valid to use for voting. Info in OP.

Let me take the time to remind you to vote everyday please! We again are dropping in percentage. Good luck!

Edited by nm-jeon

On 8/4/2017 at 5:58 PM, Ciri said:

If streaming is 60%, why don't any sources ask fans to stream? They should spread this information.

Yes this is true. I'm quite shocked BTS' songs aren't being streamed that much in Soribada's site. But we'll see how the results turn out, praying for the best! Last I checked BTS songs were sitting in the 30's out of top 100.

Edited by nm-jeon

New update: All android users have to reinstall the app before voting + another way to vote with wack emails

I will edit this into the OP when I can. We HAVE fallen to 3rd place. Please vote and encourage others.

Edited by nm-jeon

There have been a few updates that effect IOS users. If you need or want info on it let me know. 

NEWS: Voting has been extended until September 10th. Winners will be announced September 13th. A notice now pops up asking if you are voting for BTS. Just click 'confirm'

(This has honestly been a very frustrating voting experience for many people, since they are new and still working out their system. To anyone who still votes, thank you so much!)

Edited by nm-jeon

Not much time left! Please vote if you can! We are 1.4-1.5% behind in both categories. 

That's a wrap. Voting is over and we did our best. Anyone who spent time voting I sincerely thank you!

Now all we can do is hope for the best. 

:cheer:

I knew it 

3 hours ago, Cypher• said:

I knew it 

With their schedule and comeback I am not surprised.  I'm DYING for this new album though asjfjbjsjfkaja

2 hours ago, nm-jeon said:

With their schedule and comeback I am not surprised.  I'm DYING for this new album though asjfjbjsjfkaja

same

image.png.c098f78922a5378bb486d6f66bcb077c.png

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Sorry for the negativity, but I'm shocked that they didn't get a Bonsang. 

Same. But that proves that we can't be too confident with BTS sucess ,we have to vote if we want them to win.