Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Trash Jay

ARMY Confessions

SUP BANGTAN BASE!
Before we start, I will introduce you to the priests who are here to listen to you.

FATHER JIMIN AND ... WAIT, WHAT IS HIS NAME AGAIN? FATHER TONGUE TECHNOLOGY?

priest jimin.gifpriest suga.jpg

This place welcomes confessions of any type and you are free to discuss them with each other.
Your confessions could be any of the following:

• Funny confessions
  • Sweet Confessions
  • Sad and serious confessions
  • Unpopular Opinions
  • Many others. 

The only thing I ask of the people here is to respect each and everyone of the people confessing and their confessions. That is all~

My confessions

• I thought Bangtan was a name of a member.
  • I had a dream about superhero Jimin who cat cut through things ala fruit ninja and killed a Godzilla-like monster and it's the best BTS dream I ever had kyahaha.

Although I know some Kpop before, but I'm not that deep into it...

So when I encountered BTS at the first time (after Run era / before Fire), I thought they were just irrelevant nugu.

When I first got into BTS (pre-debut was my introduction) and the debut MV came out, I sincerely thought Namjoon had contracted some sort of rare eye--disease thing and worried about him for a solid month or so. I saw the logs and all but at the same time Sunglass/VisorMon was a thing xD Not my brightest moment, I can tell ya.

Spoiler

congratz Rin, you have found ultra super secrt r0und :perV:

pXQa07g.png

hidden 7th March, found hopefully never

Up to this day, (and i've been an ARMY almost sicne their debut)

whenever i see a picture of them, where one member is missing,

i need way too damn long and have to repeat each ones name in my head,

to find out who is missing in the pic :v1:

I have had a lot of dreams about BTS lately. Some have been on the romantic side and I'm sad when I wake up because they're usually interrupted before anything good happens.
I blame the fact that I keep listening to their music or watching videos about them before I sleep every night.
I don't have a problem. Nope. 

:jhope5:

I had a dream last night, where I end up in a brawl with my closest friend because he was trash talking BTS and said *insert other groups* are better than them and their achievements were irrelevant. 

From that, I concluded that I was too active on twitter ever since OH died and I saw too many ugly sides in our fandom on twitter. Oh well, the bright side was I found many funny ARMY accounts (vminissi, jintherapper) so that balance it off lol.

23 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

When I first got into BTS (pre-debut was my introduction) and the debut MV came out, I sincerely thought Namjoon had contracted some sort of rare eye--disease thing and worried about him for a solid month or so. I saw the logs and all but at the same time Sunglass/VisorMon was a thing xD Not my brightest moment, I can tell ya.

DUDE LMAO

I'M *not literally* CRYING THAT'S GOLD

"tfw when you're both thoughtful and imaginative so you thought RM had an eye disease"

8 minutes ago, Larrila said:

DUDE LMAO

I'M *not literally* CRYING THAT'S GOLD

"tfw when you're both thoughtful and imaginative so you thought RM had an eye disease"

It was a legitimate worry okay in every single interview and promotion he had those sunglasses on and I literally went 'nAMJOON ARE YOU OKAY' once or twice 

Okay now that I think about it this is actually pretty ridiculous omg ahahaha

Confession: I wish i was older when i became a fan. Broke ass young fans like me are pretty much close to being useless. Im also frustrated af because I'm 100% sure that ill never gonna see them in person.

42 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

i am also a predebut fan, and i was intrigued when he wore sunglasses in their debut. like you really don't see that in kpop, even in khiphop. i thought maybe it was part of his "personality" or it was a metaphor for the masks humans assume in order to survive in society, but i think RM just thought he'd look cool

real talk in 2013 when i first saw it, i thought jk ruined the song with his rap and i couldn't take him, a smol baby child trying to act thug, seriously. same with we are bulletproof pt 2. but when he stopped rapping in their songs completely, i missed it :(((( i think back then he shouldn't have rapped, but after years and years of practice i think he is a lot better these days and i wish he could rap in some of their songs now. he's improved skill-wise in every aspect--as a producer, lyricist, singer and a rapper (plus he'd look so hot rapping on stage these days since his charisma is off the charts after his glo up)

2 minutes ago, Monster Prince said:

Confession: I wish i was older when i became a fan. Broke ass young fans like me are pretty much close to being useless. Im also frustrated af because I'm 100% sure that ill never gonna see them in person.

all my birthday and christmas money have gone to bts albums and concerts for the last three+ years...can't ask dad for that shit so i had to save like crazy and stop myself from buying food with my cash. being a teen fan is so hard (i started stanning them in debut era, i was 12) ;-;

I might be spending more on bangtan than on my boyfriend. I do give him small gifts and such, but the amount of money I sometimes spend on orders for BTS stuff...

Edited by Chocolatefluff

41 minutes ago, Chocolatefluff said:

I might be spending more on bangtan than on my boyfriend. I do give him small gifts and such, but the amount of money I sometimes spend on orders for BTS stuff...

One word: Priorities.

You're good at knowing your priorities. Bangtan over boyfriends because Bangtan.

I feel like I'll be like you lmao. If ever I get a boyfriend.... I need to get him into Bangtan. I actually sent Suga's mixtape to the guy I like to promote my ultimate bias since he likes krap lmao someone stop me.

2 hours ago, Dee Dee said:

Although I know some Kpop before, but I'm not that deep into it...

So when I encountered BTS at the first time (after Run era / before Fire), I thought they were just irrelevant nugu.

When I first saw dope, I thought they were like, rookies who just debuted like over a year ago lmao. I was so amazed by them. Thanks to my kpop hiatus, I didn't know who they were until I kept meeting ARMY even in non-kpop related things.

I have so many of these, I don't even know where to start unraveling

Light confession: at first I found it annoying that fans would call the boys by their real names. Keeping up with the stage names, nicknames and actual names was like trying to keep up with a Russian novel. "Yoongi? Namjoon? Taetae? Who the hell are these people" lol

After a while it became natural to mix all the names. Sometimes people criticise that using the actual first names feels too personal and is a symptom of the "I really actually know them as people" delusion, which made me self-reflect a bit, but I try not to mind that much about it anymore. I just like their names.

Something I will never ever breathe a word about to anyone irl: I thought my shipping days were over many years ago, but I fell into the Yoonseok abyss hard. It started with some cute compilations, Sope hype, just adoring the way they interact. Curiosity got the best of me and I read one tiny fic. It was all downfall from there and now it's a daily struggle for me to accept my reality as a woman pushing 30 who likes to imagine Korean idols secretly banging each other. Ugh. Help. 8qOPrqH.gif

I've also been having bangtan/kpop related dreams, and it's mostly Jimin who ends up appearing since I think about him a lot (tho others have appeared too but not as much)

I wish I could remember those dreams. Some were romantic, some were platonic bit it still felt so nice  ?? I'd honestly wish they came true but ah, they're called dreams for a reason so.....*shrug

Oh and unpopular confession/opinion(?). I decided to check out Dope once (and at that time, I was still into Bigbang and I didn't like BTS much because of their fans lol) and it honestly didn't impress me. The choreography and everything ? I guess I just wasn't paying too much attention because I was srsly kind of against bangtan so anything they showed gave me bad vibes haha. Its different now though. DOPE IS MY JAM!!