Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Trash Jay

ARMY Confessions

Recommended Posts

@KookieMochi It was the 1st thread that I've found about this. And yeah, I read confessions, but as I went along I noticed the opinions. I read almost everything, yes :') I was bored and unmotivated to continue my uni work. 

I get that people may put you off, but as far as completely get you away from something that you might actually really enjoy? It just was never a thing that I've done, that I'm aware of. I check everything out, regardless of other's opinions. 

Like I said, I like your perspectives on things! Compatible with mine so far. Seems even if we don't agree on something, it'd be easy to understand/compromise.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far I only have one simple confession which might be close to an unpopular opinion but I'm always open to discussion and to change for the better.

I've never been a huge multifandom type of person, not with just kpop or bts btw but in this area in particular it seems almost a crime to only loyally follow one group while the rest it's kept casual or a little bit above that. Not sure if its a personality thing but either way I sometimes feel left out and it, excuse my language, sucks because in one side I want to join in the party but on the other side I know I'll ended up feeling guilty for not giving equally attention to every artist or group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2018 at 8:10 AM, senutna said:

So far I only have one simple confession which might be close to an unpopular opinion but I'm always open to discussion and to change for the better.

I've never been a huge multifandom type of person, not with just kpop or bts btw but in this area in particular it seems almost a crime to only loyally follow one group while the rest it's kept casual or a little bit above that. Not sure if its a personality thing but either way I sometimes feel left out and it, excuse my language, sucks because in one side I want to join in the party but on the other side I know I'll ended up feeling guilty for not giving equally attention to every artist or group.

See, I actually have a lot of thoughts about this. Spoilers because 1) it ended up getting ridiculously long-winded and didn't actually go anywhere with any points until the end, and 2) it's controversial, and I'm aware.

Spoiler

 

In my opinion? People who want to loyally follow a dozen and a half groups can do so, sure. That doesn't really make them any less of a fan for the groups they're following, because by my very loose, all-including definition, a fan is simply someone who genuinely likes an artist or celebrity or whoever it is, and follows them to some degree more than the general public does. This may pertain to listening to b-side tracks of a singer's albums, being more inclined to watch a movie because a particular actor/actress is in it, etc. That's fine.

But it's when you start pushing it, start shoving it in people's faces that you're somehow superior to those who only stan one particular group or artist, is where I have to draw the line. Note, Cat, that at this point I'm no longer talking to you in particular when I use the term 'you', so please don't take this the wrong way :")

Big newsflash to those who think so: You're not special. You're not 'the better person'. You're not 'doing a good deed' by giving attention to other groups that aren't being acknowledged as much. What are you, a child seeking validation? 'Hey, I did something good! Pay attention to me! I'm better than all of you!'- better than those who only follow one group because, what, you're giving some of the attention they would give to their one sole group wholeheartedly to a bunch of other, lesser known groups? The moment you start thinking that way, the more I consider what you're doing to be some pathetic attempt at charity. And those groups you're following deserve better than that.

I stan BTS, and only BTS. But I like a lot of other groups and artists and idols, that's true. I like their songs, I like their music, I like their personalities and who they are as people. In livestream threads you'll see my rambling on and on about basically everyone performing. But at the end of the day, when someone asks me who I'm a fan of, I say I'm a fan of BTS. Because the only fandom I'm really in is ARMY.

So perhaps I need to explain what I mean by that, before I get accused of being a little bit of a hypocrite when I preach about how being a fan isn't about doing this and this and not doing that, but just liking the group. We've been using the term 'stan' as a distinction, so perhaps I should start using that to distinguish things a little, too. I won't, though, because it's late at night and wording is hell as it is.

See, what does it mean to be a fan? What's a fandom? A fandom is a collective term for the fans of a particular something. If you say you're a fan of BTS, the group, then you're automatically part of ARMY, the fandom, right? But from my point of view, it's both yes and no, because it isn't really quite so simple. We go on and on about community and family and similar sorts of relationships in very close relation to 'ARMY'Say you've found out about them on your own, and listened to every single one of their songs. That you've watched all of their videos. That you've read every single one of their interviews. Sure, that's a very clear sign that you're following BTS pretty closely, that you can definitely call yourself a fan, but are you part of the fandom? Are you part of the huge community ARMY have made, connecting each and everyone via that thread of appreciation for BTS? Sure, loosely, but no, not entirely.

I'm writing this a little vaguely because while I know what I'm trying to get at, it's coming off as kind of harsher than I mean it to and I can't seem to word it right, so I really hope this is understandable in the least bit. 

In essence, I think I'm trying to write about how a great deal of ARMY in particular seem to get ragged on for not listening or following other groups. That some of them are 'in the wrong' for saying that they only stan BTS, that they're not going to follow other kpop groups or even anything else kpop in general, that they claim that they're 'BTS fans' but not 'kpop fans'. That a surprisingly large (but actually not very, if you think about it) number of us, upon BTS' huge breakthrough in the US and a number of articles cropping up with the basic gist of 'is BTS going to finally pave the way for other kpop groups to break into the US market that no other group or artist since PSY has been able to do?', have shot those claims down bluntly, scathingly, completely. Because ARMY, you see, have a history. And that history, among other things, has led to the single collective mindset of propelling BTS and only BTS to the top. You can try and say 'hey, listen to these other groups, they're really good!' and sure, we wouldn't mind. In fact, we welcome these things, we're glad for healthy inter-fandom connections. But rephrase that, and say 'why don't you give some of your attention to all these other groups, surely you can spare some of your time dedicated to people who aren't BTS?', then you're implying something differently entirely. Like you're being accusing- and you can't say you're not trying to pick a fight with that. It's this twisted sort of elitism against being a sole dedicated fan of Bangtan. It's ridiculous. Stay following your favourite groups, but don't start trying to kick our doors down with your loud picket signs and pretending that what we're doing is such a huge offence to the world at large.

I've kind of entirely derailed this and I'm not sure what point I've been able to actually make anymore, but to go back to the quoted statement: Don't be. You can't like everyone, you can't please everyone. It seems like a crime with the international fandom, but it's been stated more than once that only loyally following a single group is the norm in Korea- and there are a number of justifiable reasons for that, too. Some people are going to be a bit more naturally inclined to be in-the-know about other groups more than others. Some people aren't going to know anything about any group or idol or whatever outside of Bangtan. Some people are going to seem like they know everything. But why should you put yourself into any of those three groups? Listen to who you like. Follow and consider yourself a fan of who you choose. But don't let that be a choice other people make for you.

As for whatever the hell else I've been saying: Go ahead and like who you like, follow who you choose. If you like BTS, you're cool in my books until you do something yourself that would lead me to believe otherwise. My inbox is always open to rant about other groups because I like music, first and foremost, even if I do say the only artist I closely follow that's directly tied to such is Bangtan. But once I get even an inkling of judgement for not having listened and given a whole part of my attention to another group that you've been advocating for, if only for a little while, then that's on you. And I wish you all the best in your desperate attempts to stand out from the crowd by attempting to demean what is, essentially, the entire crowd.

 

Maybe one day I'll articulate a lot better and fix this up so I'm actually conveying what I want to say. As it is, it's almost 2am, and I really should be getting to bed with this tired mind of mine.

I originally hopped onto the thread to question how some people on twitter were being extremely rude about those trending #btsoutcast and such not tagging BTS_twt, which meant their social ranking was dropping. To which I say, what a shame and a huge oversight, but why in the hell are you acting like it's some personal offence? The fandom is having fun, and everyone's united and happy interacting with each other, and instead of nicely trying to reach out and go 'hey! remember to tag so we're simultaneously helping BTS too!', I'm seeing jumps into 'you're all at fault and the reason why we're dropping, literally what is the point of trending these hashtags if you're not going to use it to elevate BTS?'.

The AU wasn't even meant to have gotten this big. This was a fic. A fic. For ARMY. ARMY and BTS are closely interconnected, but they're not synonymous with each other. Hell, if this hadn't been trending worldwide and you yourself hadn't caught wind of it because of that, then you wouldn't be sat there going 'tag BTS_twt in all your tweets about this fic on twitter!' in the first place. Yes, it's a huge opportunity. Yes, having the tag be used in conjunction with the # would be extremely significant. 

But why are you acting like it's the end of the world? Like ARMY are deliberately doing this to sabotage BTS or something? Why are you trying to take such a huge, largely positive effort, and cast the blame on everyone? Like BTS's ranking is like some be-all-end-all grand award wherein losing their crown means their imminent descent into irrelevancy?

It's all about how you word it, people. Lord knows how much trouble our fandom as a whole has gotten into because of mere words being misconstrued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

confession: neve finished watching Hwarang :rapmon1: i'm sorry Tae, i'm so bad keeping up with tv shows and series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I get a bit surprised by how the language barrier affect ARMYs, especially in non english speaking countries. Once I was browsing on instagram and I saw a fan saying how much they were surprised by the fact any of the boys drink, when they have mentioned it plenty of times since debut I guess, and drinking habits are common in their culture.

Which takes me to another confession/rant but some fans really take BTS as western boyband instead of kpop... actually a lot of international fans take kpop groups as some US boy/girlgroup, and don't understand how the cultural difference and the fact they are Korean and marketed towards their country affect the way they promote, behave as a celebrity, say the things they say, do the things they do, etc.

BUT, at the same time, even tho these fans fail to understand the groups like a k-fan does they are still as important? Like, I really don't agree with people who dismiss twitter stans... I do think stan twitter in general is a mess, a really big mess, but if it wasn't for BTS stan twitter fans, the ones who are active 24/7 and are loud af, BTS wouldn't be noticed by so many people in media, get hundred million votes on the BBMAs or top the social chart for many months.

Anyway, this probably isn't cohesive at all, but tl;dr i-fans will never be able to support/understand kpop groups like k-fans, but, at least in BTS case, they do help them a lot in different ways and I'm happy about it.

Edited by Agust D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only got sad confessions rip:

- I was unable to attend the WINGS Tour show in my city and I took it to heart. I stopped looking at anything Bangtan for like a week - I think I mostly read fanfics then, LOL. I was just so upset not to see First Love live, even Lie. Those were the two performances I was looking forward to the most since the tour was announced and I lost all my chances to see them. :'(

- Up until last year I refused to be called an ARMY. I never stop encountering toxic stans and it annoyed me to no end, I didn't want to be associated with them in any way. I dunno when I got over it, but eventually I didn't care about being called an ARMY or seeing toxic posts, I just learned to block/unfollow whatever. 

- I'm so annoyed at the fact that Yoongi is exactly my type of guy dfjsafldjsf 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2016 at 3:17 PM, KookieMochi said:

I used to have trouble telling Suga and Hobi's voices apart in their songs. I got over it when someone described Hoseok's rapping as having a 'sarcastic lilt' to it and brought attention to Suga's accent/lisp and lazier, almost sleepy tone.

i mean yoongi is my bias but gosh s a m e

 

On 12/15/2017 at 7:49 PM, SeokSeok said:

i confess that i actually dislike hip hop.:sugasips:

sort of same? i don't dislike hip hop that much but i just don't listen to it. before k-pop,  i've always been more of an r&b person with an occasional rap song here or there. i've been more open to hip hop lately after bts, but i still don't listen to the genre that much. in fact i actually can't bring myself to like some of the songs on yoongi and namjoon's spotify playlists lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a really short attention span, and this is reflected in my kpop groups.

I got into BTS at the beginning of 2017, very quickly discovering this forum and getting involved (to some extent) with other armys. On the side i got into got7 (and topp dogg a tiny bit). I say on the side in got7's case, because i got to know the members and watched a bit of their stuff but wasn't like obsessed. However a little while ago i stopped keeping up with BTS, i still listen to their music, but the only things i really get of them are from here. I got really into B.A.P for a period of time, saw BTOB from their interactions a while later and said "oh no, i'll never be interested in them". five days later? i know all their names and i'm binging their videos. Then i saw VIXX through BTOB's videos, "oh no, i'll never get into them". Two days later...then i got into Knowing Bros and now i'm addicted to Super Junior and i think it's going to be SHINee soon. I guess i love learning and people interest me, it excites me to learn all these names, and personalities but i always feel guilty with the fact that i will never be able to keep up with what they're all doing, even if i love them so much. i guess i worry sometimes that i'm not fully dedicated to a group, i'll never fully know what people are talking about and will always have missed big events, does that make me a 'fake fan'? can i really say i 'stan' a group if i pick them up one second and drop them the next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, River said:

does that make me a 'fake fan'? can i really say i 'stan' a group if i pick them up one second and drop them the next?

It's normal, you're not one group type of person.
When I first got into kpop in 2011 I got into SHINee right away, and declared myself as Shawol but at the same time I loved 10 other groups
I didn't think I was a part of their fandoms bc well I would always choose SHINee over any of them but I did consider myself their fan. I knew a lot about each of them, followed their shows and sincerely cheered them on.
Back then, I remember people would love almost all groups but only be in one fandom bc we all know that in kpop being in fandom is more than just liking their songs.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before I confess you have to know that I have supporte BTS 100% since the end of 2013

1) In the beginning I sometimes mixed Tae and JK
2) There was a period when I was super annoyed by Hobi bc he was constantly making squeaky noise and at that time I couldn't handle anyone being so hype
3) I really don't like Jin's voice in No More Dream and We Are Bulletproof Pt.2. It sounds tragic.
4) When they released Danger I was disappointed and didn't like it at all bc I expected a old hip-hop styled track since AHL was right before it and I'm a huge old hip-hop fan
5) After Danger Blue Mo remix I became obsessed with the original and finally started to appreciate it for what it is
6) Run disappointed me as well bc  it didn't surpass I Need U. Bc of that I only have recently realized that HYYH Pt.2 album is an actually masterpiece 
7) I couldn't organically handle Ma City and Converse High. 
8) I wasn't impressed with Fire bc I missed their somber theme. It took me a week to listen to it till the end and another week to start liking it
9) I think Her melodically doesn't suit the rest of LY: Her tracks
10) ARMYs who can't accept the fact that maknae line has more fans annoy me bc they immediately think maknae line fans don't care about hyung line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, River said:

I have a really short attention span, and this is reflected in my kpop groups.

I got into BTS at the beginning of 2017, very quickly discovering this forum and getting involved (to some extent) with other armys. On the side i got into got7 (and topp dogg a tiny bit). I say on the side in got7's case, because i got to know the members and watched a bit of their stuff but wasn't like obsessed. However a little while ago i stopped keeping up with BTS, i still listen to their music, but the only things i really get of them are from here. I got really into B.A.P for a period of time, saw BTOB from their interactions a while later and said "oh no, i'll never be interested in them". five days later? i know all their names and i'm binging their videos. Then i saw VIXX through BTOB's videos, "oh no, i'll never get into them". Two days later...then i got into Knowing Bros and now i'm addicted to Super Junior and i think it's going to be SHINee soon. I guess i love learning and people interest me, it excites me to learn all these names, and personalities but i always feel guilty with the fact that i will never be able to keep up with what they're all doing, even if i love them so much. i guess i worry sometimes that i'm not fully dedicated to a group, i'll never fully know what people are talking about and will always have missed big events, does that make me a 'fake fan'? can i really say i 'stan' a group if i pick them up one second and drop them the next?

It all boils down to the definition of a fan. I think the koop fandom has the tendency to consider superfan behavior as 'real fan' behavior, when in reality you don't really have to dedicate much of your time to be considered a real fan. I've been inactive with BTS for about the whole of 2017 yet I still called myself an ARMY, simply because the boys and their music has a special place in my heart. I wasn't active on any events, and was totally late with all the news. But when someone mentions to me a good thing that happened to BTS even when I was inactive, I'd still be very proud. I don't think that makes me a 'fake fan' if my love for them is true.

Also, multifans are extremely common in Kpop despite the fandom culture we have. If you're getting discouraged because of all the bad reputation multifans are gaining recently in the ARMY fandom, all I can say is being a healthy fan is being able to have fun. Being a fan isn't supposed to be a chore to anyone. You don't have to force yourself to continue liking a group you've lost interest in - imo that just appears more fake than leaving. You also don't have to force yourself to just like BTS and only BTS. You like what you like, and no one should police that unless what you like is illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, invisiblemeIM said:

10) ARMYs who can't accept the fact that maknae line has more fans annoy me bc they immediately think maknae line fans don't care about hyung line

As a hyung line stan myself, I see a lot of disdain towards maknae line stans for "not giving the hyung line much love" and it's just annoying, yet at the same time I know where they are coming from. It's the hasty generalizations where the problem lies I think.

With the part where I say 'I know where they are coming from', it's just that I met a lot of maknae line solo stans in real life and I've gotten really tired of them treating the hyung line as if they're accessories to the maknae line. My seatmate is a "Jungkook bias" who tells me RM is ugly, and as someone who loves RM with all her heart, that's just really shitty to hear. It's sad how that's actually not the only case I can think of wherein I see irl people who call themselves ARMYS trashtalk the hyung line. Tbh when people talk to me about being an ARMY, I automatically assume they are ot7, and hearing such remarks about them from those who claim to be ARMYs is disheartening and disappointing. And I only know one other person irl who actually stans someone in the hyung line (She's a suga stan), which is a sad statistic considering there are lots of self-proclaimed ARMYs in my area that I know about.

But I DO know some maknae line stans who are all for OT7. So I refuse to generalize. It's just really common and as a hyung line stan I hate that I have to endure people questioning my tastes in men because they think "Taehyung is more handsome than Hoseok" or shit like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly i don't a lot of Bangtan's stages (Except if it's really interesting for example with a different concept or probably a remix) because imo watching the stage is the same as listening to their music but just plus the choreo?

and tbh i get bored of their songs too sometimes so, yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what I'm getting tired of? Any sort of disdain towards any sort of stan. Maknae line, hyung line, vocal line, rap line, whatever. JK stans, Tae stans, anyone who isn't a Jin or a Hobi or Joon stan- there are literally hundreds of thousands of us, we're growing even still, and yet this still becomes grounds for in-fighting within the fandom. Literally how petty and selfish can you get.

Yes, there will be those solo or 'akgae' stans or those who think certain members aren't as good or handsome or talented or whatever, there are those who will think some members or overrated and underrated and then tout that as loudly as they can accordingly. Like their opinions matter in the grand scheme of elevating BTS up and supporting them as a group. What, do they honestly think that all attention focused on the one member that the fandom could've flourished as it did with so much focus on OT7? If a member got kicked out, a movement pretty much every member except maybe Tae got hit by at some point (and tbh maybe even Tae and I just hadn't dug deep enough), and some members multiple times even- what do they even want to happen? Do they think that'll help the group and the members and the company at all outside of their bigoted heads?

I hesitate to call myself a Jungkook stan a lot of the time because of the sort of shit we get- and we get a lot of it, attacks coming from all sides. It doesn't matter how much we praise and adore the other members, we already have a stupid reputation. Maknae line stans especially get that sort of hate, too. Nevermind that from personal experience it's Namjoon who arguably gets the most positive attention internationally. Nevermind that people these days have nothing but praise for how far Jin has come, that Hoseok's mixtape is coming out soon and we respect him as more than just the 'sunshine hyung'. 

Just shut up. Yeah? Get off your high horse and quit pretending like you're the superior one for lording your 'rare' [insertmemberhere] status literally hundreds of thousands of fans also have for literally any member and even more who love every member equally, and are willing to look past preconceived notions and past personas to the person and artist that they allow us to see.

In other news I still honestly struggle to pretend I'm not wholly OT7 if only because my YoonKookSeok bias is pretty huge and like literally earlier I saw a really soft photo of Kook and I about cried and then every time I see Joon my heart is like pls no so I blame a Kate and pray she doesn't see this once I'm complete OT7 I'll be crying 24/8 unabashed and I can't afford that much emotional stress in my life

Edited by KookieMochi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SeokSeok said:

Honestly i don't a lot of Bangtan's stages (Except if it's really interesting for example with a different concept or probably a remix) because imo watching the stage is the same as listening to their music but just plus the choreo?

and tbh i get bored of their songs too sometimes so, yeah.

DUDE SAME. I actually only watch the Special stages, but I don't watch their performances in weekly shows because I feel like it's all the same stuff anyway but with different outfits.

 

9 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

You know what I'm getting tired of? Any sort of disdain towards any sort of stan. Maknae line, hyung line, vocal line, rap line, whatever. JK stans, Tae stans, anyone who isn't a Jin or a Hobi or Joon stan- there are literally hundreds of thousands of us, we're growing even still, and yet this still becomes grounds for in-fighting within the fandom. Literally how petty and selfish can you get.

Yes, there will be those solo or 'akgae' stans or those who think certain members aren't as good or handsome or talented or whatever, there are those who will think some members or overrated and underrated and then tout that as loudly as they can accordingly. Like their opinions matter in the grand scheme of elevating BTS up and supporting them as a group. What, do they honestly think that all attention focused on the one member that the fandom could've flourished as it did with so much focus on OT7? If a member got kicked out, a movement pretty much every member except maybe Tae got hit by at some point (and tbh maybe even Tae and I just hadn't dug deep enough), and some members multiple times even- what do they even want to happen? Do they think that'll help the group and the members and the company at all outside of their bigoted heads?

I hesitate to call myself a Jungkook stan a lot of the time because of the sort of shit we get- and we get a lot of it, attacks coming from all sides. It doesn't matter how much we praise and adore the other members, we already have a stupid reputation. Maknae line stans especially get that sort of hate, too. Nevermind that from personal experience it's Namjoon who arguably gets the most positive attention internationally. Nevermind that people these days have nothing but praise for how far Jin has come, that Hoseok's mixtape is coming out soon and we respect him as more than just the 'sunshine hyung'. 

Just shut up. Yeah? Get off your high horse and quit pretending like you're the superior one for lording your 'rare' [insertmemberhere] status literally hundreds of thousands of fans also have for literally any member and even more who love every member equally, and are willing to look past preconceived notions and past personas to the person and artist that they allow us to see.

In other news I still honestly struggle to pretend I'm not wholly OT7 if only because my YoonKookSeok bias is pretty huge and like literally earlier I saw a really soft photo of Kook and I about cried and then every time I see Joon my heart is like pls no so I blame a Kate and pray she doesn't see this

Amen to this essay. You really went off right here. :sipstea:(also how come we don't have the "Tae sipping his drink on ellen" emoticon yet? That's iconic we should definitely add that.)

Tbh I feel like I wanna cry when I see any of their baby photos they're too s o ft.

I also learned that having Namjoon as my DP makes me a tad bit calmer and less turbulent. But I'm still Yoongism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My confession: I'm a sucker for Jimin x Bangtan. All ships with Jimin in it I ship. I can read a fic about Jimin's BTS harem. I don't really have one OTP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yoongism I KNOW RIGHT but often i would only watch a performance just to see their beautiful outifts. (mainly in girl groups i love their outfits so muchhhh) 

fyi before stanning i'm a only jhope fan lol, but it doesn't mean that i bash other members, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooo I have plenty of confessions!! forgive me

So in general, I really never thought I would get this deep into a kpop group! I would always scurry away from the kpop fandom cus I knew how intense it was. Well, this is actually my first time joining a celebrity fandom. I was never too fond of celebrities, because you know, dating scandals, extreme gossip, accusations, crazy young fangirls attacking their idols -  all that negativity made me keep my distance. (I've watched too much TMZ lol) And as for kpop idols, of course i appreciated their talent, but I viewed them as too perfect people, always masking themselves, manufactured, not genuine, the general accusation of "oh they're just people who sing and dance to other people's songs". I did like kpop songs tho but being in the fandom wasn't my taste ^^"

But i remember when i was online and people were going crazy over Agust D, I took the chance and listened to the album because i liked rap and hip and hop, and i was just blown away!! It really blew away the stereotype of idols being non authentic ( i had agust d on replay for weeks and I cried so much because it was so long since i related to another artist so hard T______T) 

I'm still not over Agust D. I will bury the album with me to my grave.

So after that I tiptoed my way into Bts, i really thought that it would just be a one time thing, that I would only like Yoongi and thats it. I was so wrong

I use to think that there was at least One Sour Grape in bangtan. Like a problematic kid who was full of himself. Cus thats another stereotype i had of idols >__> I was so so wrong part 2

I could tell the difference between each member, what was hard was placing a name. More than half the members starts with the letter 'J'!!! Argh!! And so i always confused Jin and Jimin cus I thought Jin was a nickname for Jimin lol

I thought the BTS Fancafe was an actual cafe in Korea, like a physical building. i was wrong again part 23058

I thought fansites were paparazzi. They're not really, right? I mean they're not getting paid to do it by a separate entertainment news company? I did learn how they are different hehe

I never really liked Converse High nor I like it pt1...nor 24/7 Heaven......nor Haruman....... but i do enjoy them when they perform it live! I Like it Pt2 is THE bomb tho!!!!

I love love it when Jimin talks in busan dialect, or when his intonations are similar to the dialect. I find it so attractive :jimin7:

 

And the biggest confession of them all:

I'm super duper inlove with these seven angels and i think about them everyday and even when i don't want to think about them I can't.  After experiencing Post Concert depression after going to their wings tour in newark last year, they made my heart ache like no artist could??? I woke up with my heart aching everyday for a whole week after that!! These feelings also happened after BBMAs and the AMAs. Or anytime namjoon posts a long insightful letter on fancafe.  I'm so in love gosh T___________T

 

Edited by Camu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is the confession when you all find out how much of a fake Yoongi stan i am:  Everyone talks about Yoongi's lisp and i never noticed it, not only that but even now that i know he has one i still CAN'T HEAR IT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now