Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

The Min Yoongi Discussion Thread

i can't get over Yoongi's part in BWL ??????? if i wasn't watching the MV i would have thought it was someone else? he really is a chameleon can make his voice sound so different everytime. 

13 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

i can't get over Yoongi's part in BWL ??????? if i wasn't watching the MV i would have thought it was someone else? he really is a chameleon can make his voice sound so different everytime. 

Same honestly?? His voice was so deep at first and I thought it felt so refreshing tbh?
A lot of people are saying Yoongi's part was a let-down but I thought it was great and really worked with the rest of the song

6 minutes ago, HobiBobi said:

Same honestly?? His voice was so deep at first and I thought it felt so refreshing tbh?
A lot of people are saying Yoongi's part was a let-down but I thought it was great and really worked with the rest of the song

since is personal taste there's nothing to do either people like it or not, but i personally think it was great tho the first time i hear it it caught me off guard.

1 minute ago, Cypher• said:

since is personal taste there's nothing to do either people like it or not, but i personally think it was great tho the first time i hear it it caught me off guard.

Of course, it is all down to personal preference and I have no problem with it if people dislike it. I just personally really liked it ^^
And same, it was pretty unexpected

12 minutes ago, 👑JIMINS_QUEEN👑 said:

@HobiBobi Yoongi's voice is amazing period end of discussion 

Yes, very true!!

1 hour ago, HobiBobi said:

I agree, his voice is just so amazing!

1 minute ago, Sweet&Suga said:

I agree, his voice is just so amazing!

:suga3:

Totally random but i went to BTS’s official soundcloud to hear the BWL spotify/itunes/etc version & i came across this remix. I wonder if suga made it himself?

14 minutes ago, sungel said:

i came across this remix. I wonder if suga made it himself?

YEP  he did!

On 4/12/2019 at 7:51 AM, Cypher• said:

Honestly me! I didn't recognize that it was him at first and then it changed and I was like "yep now that's Yoongi." I find it cool though that he's able to make his voice sound different.

13 hours ago, sungel said:

according to the twitters, he is aware of his power

looool too much power for one person, he has to think about everything he says now

R.I.P Yoongi's purple hair ;---;  (i mean yesterday it was kind of not purple either but now is completely grey lol)

D4qaBUeVUAA47N7.jpg