Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
SAVEMEfromBTS

The Park Jimin Discussion Thread

They are adorable please bless them look at Jimin he's so happy it's great 

can I just say Jimin during Pied Piper and Best of Me and tbh just any time he was wearing that particular outfit just ruins me how does someone look that good I'm actually in shock

In other news, who's hyped for more Jimin solo songs?? Lie was an actual masterpiece and even the original(?) version where he sang in a different key for it (does someone have the vid because I can't remember where it is ;;) was amazing and I'm actually in love with his voice help

Um yes and yes and yes! His voice is so lovely and he should sing to me everyday. I bet I could fall asleep to his voice.

@taesthetic I have fallen asleep to his voice- all of vocal line's tbh at some point. I'm gonna bring up Pied Piper again but like??? His voice???? Also Crystal Snow! And now that he's not straining with his high notes it's just really something to behold.

@KookieMochi That doesn't surprise me because who hasn't probably. Yes Pied Piper! I really love the high note in Let Me Know. Sometimes I even point to my phone or a speaker about when it's coming and I'm like fuck yes.

13 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

Let Me Know's high note is higher than I could ever wish to achieve in life tbh

Yes damn! I'm a soprano, but I can't even do high notes like that. I'm a soprano 2 to be exact so probably why.

@taesthetic oh my god

he already did a number on me with that harness and pied piper in general but oh my god

I feel like the time has come for me to properly spazz about Jimin I can't

8 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

@taesthetic oh my god

he already did a number on me with that harness and pied piper in general but oh my god

I feel like the time has come for me to properly spazz about Jimin I can't

I have those moments about him a lot because he does these things on stage that I just go "fuck" or "damn" every. single. time.