Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
SAVEMEfromBTS

The Park Jimin Discussion Thread

Suga is so lazy as always lol. I'm just happy he seems happy and healthy, hopefully the neck and back pain is completely gone by now.

edit: Looks like Jimin went on vLive for his birthday! Time to hunt the eng sub~~

Edited by Vii

I'm so happy he felt well enough to go live on his bday!!!  I wonder how his neck and back are, and if he needs them massaged?

Yummy new hair color. I'm a bit worried about his back and neck since it doesn't seem like Serendipity's choreo getting simpler in the Berlin vids... but maybe that means he's already feeling better. :)

Yaaay good job Chimchim! Lie and Serendipity are seriously amazing. The songs are beautiful, and he made them even better with his voice. Congrats!!