Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

The Jung Hoseok Discussion Thread

On 9/7/2018 at 12:11 AM, sungel said:

y'know the bangtanbase description for jhope's subform? "touching yourself it feels good"?

has never been more relevant

Oh I have a link to another one but I'm pretty sure it belongs in the 18+ forum x.x

also that smile at the end...he knows what the hell he's doing to us XD

Edited by StardustStorm

Just in case I will put the video in the spoiler box. Really dangerous, so be careful opening it lol:

*dies*

13 hours ago, Vii said:

Just in case I will put the video in the spoiler box. Really dangerous, so be careful opening it lol:

Hide contents

*dies*

HOLY CRAP HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! :Koya:

(Koya fits my reaction to that perfectly yo XD)

Edited by StardustStorm

8 hours ago, Cypher• said:

:v1:

YAAAAAS I'm so impressed with his English!!! I can really understand what they are saying as long as the crowd isn't too noisy. <333333

3 hours ago, StardustStorm said:

HOLY CRAP HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! :Koya:

(Koya fits my reaction to that perfectly yo XD)

This is me the first time watching the vid > :scaredjin::HAHAHA: Couldn't close my mouth for minutes lol. This is his rudest moment! I'm kind of prepared for something like that every time they do Baepsae, Namjoon already did his thing in the beginning, but I wasn't ready for what Hobi did. Even Suga behind him wasn't lol.

Edited by Vii

4 hours ago, Vii said:

YAAAAAS I'm so impressed with his English!!! I can really understand what they are saying as long as the crowd isn't too noisy. <333333

yes, even tho i know they probably don't have a lot of time to practice they improve with each visit. 

In my head I imagine them pestering Nam Joon asking "Bro how do you say this in English" or "Is this right? [xxxxxx]", makes silly mistakes, and Nam Joon has to teach them one by one. xD

The glasses... the English... WELP. And let's not even talk about THAT video, this man is dangerous :why: 

2 hours ago, Flame said:

The glasses... the English... WELP. And let's not even talk about THAT video, this man is dangerous :why: 

If you mean Baepsae....yeah let's not talk about it he has killed me multiple times with that XD 

Sometimes I just can't believe it that the one who kills everyone every time he dances Baepsae is the same person who keeps on forgetting and losing his things in Bon Voyage 3. :rapmon8:

21 hours ago, StardustStorm said:

If you mean Baepsae....yeah let's not talk about it he has killed me multiple times with that XD 

That's exactly what I mean T_T

Hahaha I saw that episode, who thought it was a great idea to leave Namjoon and Hoseok alone?? :whateven:

30 minutes ago, Flame said:

Hahaha I saw that episode, who thought it was a great idea to leave Namjoon and Hoseok alone?? :whateven:

Yesss I really enjoyed watching them planning their day so well even with the hiccups here and there lol. They make an effective team. Leader materials indeed. :jhope3:

@movietvdrama They can be so casual about it and Joon is actually the only one who bothers to check lol. But compared to the splits and dances he did on stage, toothpaste is not so dangerous hahaha!

Yooooooo. You need to look up Jamie Dornan & Jhope on twitter. its like... hilarious

some hiiiighlights

Edited by sungel

I honestly didn't realize anything until I saw those Twitter posts. I didn't know that's Christian Grey either lol. Boys got themselves a new fan I guess. :D