Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
Maphisto40

The Jung Hoseok Discussion Thread

Can we get a new season of Hope on the Street ;;;

But Hixtape is almost upon us! probably

Any predictions for the sorts of songs or the direction he might take with it? Nothing serious, just lighthearted guessing all around.

Maybe something like Mama? I mean that was such a sweet song and we know how he is so he could either go down that road or how he is in Cypher. Who really knows.

@taesthetic MAMA was such a sweet song lyrically, but musically it's right up my alley and I'd give anything for more songs in that genre, thanks.

Cypher, though. If we no longer get them in albums they'll forever live on in our hearts- and we basically get solos from rap line so haha

@KookieMochi I totally agree! I probably would have made a song after my mom too because why not. If Cypher is just gonna stop at 4 I am gonna cry, but I will still hold all 4 of them in my heart forever.

Anything that comes close to the full sarcastic blast that is 1VERSE I am 100% down for