Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
BiniJungkook

article [GRAMMYs] BTS "DNA" Video Tells 7 Members' Stories With Color

BTS "DNA" Video Tells 7 Members' Stories With Color

K-pop band BTS released their fifth EP, Love Yourself 'Her,' a few weeks ago and its track "DNA" is visually intravenous, as intended, as is its dancing, colorful graphic storytelling, and chart performance. Inviting comparison with Psy and Wonder Girls, "DNA" and BTS have broken into the mainstream.

The "DNA" YouTube video was published Sept. 18 and currently has more than 80 million views.

From No. 85 on the week published Oct. 7, the BTS hit jumped to No. 67 for the Oct. 14 published period. "DNA" is now the highest-charting Billboard Hot 100 title by a K-pop artist or band. In 2009 Wonder Girls reached No. 76 with "Nobody".

Big Hit Entertainment, the group's creative team, explained to Billboard how catering to the individuality of the band's seven members helps them express unique stories, using their personal style and flair. This binds the group together while representing BTS as an epic cooperation between diverse and energetic young men, full of passion in song. With this powerful combination, there's no telling how high up the charts BTS will go.

Read full article here.

:armyryan:

8 hours ago, Cypher• said:

i hope they stay for a third week on the H100 chart :v1:

They probably are going to!!! I'm excited to see where they are going to place now, since I was SO sure they would be around 90s for this week, yet...

:v1:

8 hours ago, Cypher• said:

i hope they stay for a third week on the H100 chart :v1:

Yes me too! 

I am super happy that Grammy-unnie notices BTS...

Oh someone said something about LY being eligible to be nominated in the Grammys and shared the rules etc and said LY basically fulfilled all the requirements etc already.. I think BH is aware of this and that's why they are distributing the CDs through Amazon & Walmart... Also this article? It doesn't come from nowhere, i mean, why would the Grammys notice BTS, a kpop group, and one from an unknown korean entertainment agency.. so do you think BH did planned this and already submit the applications to the Grammys or something? 

11 minutes ago, Agust D said:

They probably are going to!!! I'm excited to see where they are going to place now, since I was SO sure they would be around 90s for this week, yet...

:v1:

i really want them to get into top50  since it was Yoongi's wish but i promised myself i wasn't going to be dissapointed if they drop,cause even staying for  a third week is a lot of work.

10 minutes ago, BiniJungkook said:

Yes me too! 

I am super happy that Grammy-unnie notices BTS...

Oh someone said something about LY being eligible to be nominated in the Grammys and shared the rules etc and said LY basically fulfilled all the requirements etc already.. I think BH is aware of this and that's why they are distributing the CDs through Amazon & Walmart... Also this article? It doesn't come from nowhere, i mean, why would the Grammys notice BTS, a kpop group, and one from an unknown korean entertainment agency.. so do you think BH did planned this and already submit the applications to the Grammys or something? 

Now i'm terrified. I'm always nervous with this things,i remember when i first heard about the Billboard nomination i was so scared, i want them to do well but tbh Grammy is way to big for me to consider it in this comeback.

50 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

i really want them to get into top50  since it was Yoongi's wish but i promised myself i wasn't going to be dissapointed if they drop,cause even staying for  a third week is a lot of work.

Now i'm terrified. I'm always nervous with this things,i remember when i first heard about the Billboard nomination i was so scared, i want them to do well but tbh Grammy is way to big for me to consider it in this comeback.

me too.. i feel like maybe the Grammys is reaching too much, but i think even getting nominated is good enough? i think the goal this time is to get nominated, rather than winning anything...

13 hours ago, BiniJungkook said:

me too.. i feel like maybe the Grammys is reaching too much, but i think even getting nominated is good enough? i think the goal this time is to get nominated, rather than winning anything...

a nomination would be awesome but i still think it's too soon with this album, maybe the next one.

11 hours ago, Cypher• said:

a nomination would be awesome but i still think it's too soon with this album, maybe the next one.

oh, i only meant it as the maximum expectation, not the main target.. i don't know how to explain this.. i am bad with words.. :P

12 hours ago, BiniJungkook said:

oh, i only meant it as the maximum expectation, not the main target.. i don't know how to explain this.. i am bad with words.. :P

no,i think i understand you now hehe i'm not good with words too so don't worry :nolines: