Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JFarmer

Look at U.K. ARMYS gift to BBC Radio 1 DJ @AdeleRoberts

Recommended Posts

Recently BBC Radio 1, one of the biggest radios in Europe, played DNA on #BestNewPop with Adele Roberts. U.K. ARMY gifted her with flowers today as thanks!

d5QPVtz.jpg

This is like a trend now sort of because some ARMY did the same for 103.7 KISS FM Chattanooga who has played DNA more than 5 times.

ZN4QTLE.jpg

6QpNc8F.jpg

ARMY is such a thoughtful fandom:jkiss:

....as expected since we have to be sleuths every comeback and form our theories...:sipstea:

Note 1: @BTSx50states on Twitter if you want to help request DNA by BTS on more radios, and have a twitter, follow them! We need more locals to help, call in.

Cr. The ARMY involved for this were @ArmysAhjummas ..that's their twitter ID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's nice.

 

back when kpop was playing in chilean radios for the first time we never did something like this lol we just spammed their social media and phones.:HAHAHA:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

that's nice.

 

back when kpop was playing in chilean radios for the first time we never did something like this lol we just spammed their social media and phones.:HAHAHA:

LOL. We did the same pretty much. The gifting is only for the radio DJS that have been playing DNA regularly/semi regularly as thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JFarmer said:

We did the same pretty much. The gifts are only for the radio DJS that have been playing DNA regularly/semi regularly as thanks

it still amaze me they're playing bts that frequently, thanks to all the fans  for requesting the song :cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

it still amaze me they're playing bts that frequently, thanks to all the fans  for requesting the song :cheer:

I agree because it is completely in Korean and they aren't even top 40 on hot100. We've been lucky, because it has been getting a lot of attention from Western media. And the DJs feel BTS is a talented group that's going to be the "next big thing"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JFarmer said:

I agree because it is completely in Korean and they aren't even top 40 on hot100. We've been lucky, because it has been getting a lot of attention from Western media. And the DJs feel BTS is a talented group that's going to be the "next big thing"

i hope they're right :jhope8:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so sweet!! It kind of reminds me of when fans organize foodtrucks for idols dramas filming lol it's cutee :wow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love this it gives us such a good reputation! + DJs will play BTS more if they know they're gonna get flowers and chocolates every time ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites