• Announcements

• jin

Follow The Pumpkin Patch Thread   10/18/2017

Be sure to follow the Pumpkin Patch thread so you don't miss out on any of the post race games or stream events!

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

pann 171004 The article about BTS is up on Grammy (shivers)

and this is the first article (shivers)

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/bts-dna-video-tells-7-members-stories-color

this is insane;;

+) if I could explain further, Grammy's racial discrimination (?) are worse than Billboard and they exclude foreigners a lot;; they have a higher barrier set than Billboard when it comes to evaluating music

but BTS still made it on their site and they're the first to have their article posted (shivers)

this is a very exceptional thing..

Original post here

Response +1482 -73

1. You guys need to shut up until you win the first place - they won the first place

You guys need to shut up until you win the daesang - they won the daesang

you can't go to billboard - they got invited

but you won't win the award anyway - they won the award

you can't even achieve the highest sales volume during the first week - they did

you need to enter the Billboard 100 before you guys speak - they entered and they even debuted within top 100

you guys need to stay quiet until you go to Grammy - Grammy article mentioned BTS for the first time (shivers)

don't you think this is enough to prove that antis are predictors...

I wish I could ask them to see my future... life navigation (shivers)

+ ARMYs are choding fandom - increase in 20s, 30s, 40s ARMYs

+ you aren't well known by the public - they proved their popularity among the public in variety shows, and they achieved No.1 rating (including national channel) +825 -9

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ btw, didn't BTS antis mention Grammy before? this is almost scientific ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +531 - 4

3. as expected, the attention seekers' words come true. they said Billboard is now outdated and mentioned Grammy and Grammy mentioned BTS +518 -5

4. Grammy is really...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so conservative and it's even hard for the black Americans to win the award and I kind of felt like Beyonce couldn't win it because of this... but BTS from a small country called Korea in Asia who doesn't even promote in the US receives attention from Grammy. This is really amazing I think. I wonder what could be the end of BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so proud of them as a Korean +129 -1

5. I thought they would chart out in the second Billboard week but they climbed the chart and I knew they would do better. Their spot on Spotify increased too so I'm quite looking forward to next week+114 -0

6. honestly most community sites these days talk about BTS only ㅋㅋ English posts or anti posts, whatever they still talk about them ㅋㅋ +85 -2

7. Antis, please look at your lives... you guys are just losing your sh*t to the boys who are so successful and busy with number of trophies in their bags +71 -1

8. the science of antis prayers coming true in real life... incredible +66 -0

9. These antis are amazing. I'm looking forward to the next science ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +55 -0

Eng Trans By : @peachisoda

13 hours ago, SeokSeok said:

3. as expected, the attention seekers' words come true. they said Billboard is now outdated and mentioned Grammy and Grammy mentioned BTS +518 -5

:trolltoto:

14 hours ago, SeokSeok said:

1. You guys need to shut up until you win the first place - they won the first place

You guys need to shut up until you win the daesang - they won the daesang

you can't go to billboard - they got invited

but you won't win the award anyway - they won the award

you can't even achieve the highest sales volume during the first week - they did

you need to enter the Billboard 100 before you guys speak - they entered and they even debuted within top 100

you guys need to stay quiet until you go to Grammy - Grammy article mentioned BTS for the first time (shivers)

don't you think this is enough to prove that antis are predictors...

I wish I could ask them to see my future... life navigation (shivers)

Tell 'em gurlie. My boys proving themselves since 2013. :cheer:

"Honestly most community sites these days talk about BTS only ㅋㅋ English posts or anti posts, whatever they still talk about them ㅋㅋ" [+85 -2]

fkASVUP.gif