• Announcements

• jin

Follow The Pumpkin Patch Thread   10/18/2017

Be sure to follow the Pumpkin Patch thread so you don't miss out on any of the post race games or stream events!

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
BiniJungkook

article [Hollywood Life] Steve Aoki Confirms ‘Incredible’ Bella Thorne & BTS Collaborations Will Drop Soon: Find Out When

Steve Aoki Confirms ‘Incredible’ Bella Thorne & BTS Collaborations Will Drop Soon: Find Out When

By : Gabriella Ginsberg (Music Editor)

This is not a drill! Steve Aoki is teaming up with Bella Thorne and K-pop sensation BTS for two new songs, and he told us exactly when we’ll get to hear them!

Steve Aoki, 39, has collaborated with just about everyone, but he’s been working Bella Thorne, 20, for the first time ever, and we can’t wait. “It’s going to be a part of my next album. Neon Future 3 will be coming out next year and she’ll be featured on a song that we worked on together,” Steve told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at a STRONG by Zumba event on Oct. 4. “She’s incredible! She is a good friend of mine.” Love it!

But wait — there’s more. The DJ/producer also has a track cooking with BTS (Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V and Jungkook)! “I’m working on a song that they did in Korea that they asked me to remix and change up the beat and make it my own,” Steve shared. “It’s an incredible song. The guys are so talented and it’s a pleasure to work with them and their team. I’m excited about that project,” he added. Uh, same!

We asked Steve what drew him to working with BTS, and his answer didn’t disappoint us. “Talent! And their connection with their fans; they know how to speak to them,” he explained. “I think most artists could learn from that. They can dance and sing and they have a really interesting look. They represent the future. I love being around them and the inspiration I get working around them,” he said.

As for when we can expect the track? “The song is going to drop soon!” Okay, we’ll take it.

BTS-Steve-Aoki.jpg

HollywoodLifers, are you pumped that Steve’s collaborations are coming soon? Tell us which one you’re more excited for!

Read full article here.

This gonna be lit fam. I don't know if my body is ready for this. Someone pls hold my hands. :v1:

2 hours ago, BiniJungkook said:

This gonna be lit fam. I don't know if my body is ready for this. Someone pls hold my hands. :v1:

*hold your hands* let's get through this together.

57 minutes ago, BiniJungkook said:

teach me how to be ready pls :scaredjin:

i'm alway ready until he last minute when i realize i'm not ready at all :rmbreak: