• Announcements

• jin

Follow The Pumpkin Patch Thread   10/18/2017

Be sure to follow the Pumpkin Patch thread so you don't miss out on any of the post race games or stream events!

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Peachmon

award show Mwave Music Chart Voting

(I did a quick check and didn't see a post for this, if there is one then delete this and I apologize!)

Mwave Music Chart

This is a new award category for MAMA. Each month songs that get released go through a period of voting. The winner gets nominated for this new award category. 

Current nominees include: Winner, T-ARA, Exo, and Wanna One. 

This is our only chance to get BTS nominated. If they lose this voting round they are out. So it's important to vote daily. 

Voting ends on Oct 16th.

(I had hoped to make this post sooner but classes got in the way.)

Just make accounts and use them to vote. You can make as many as you like! One vote per account per day. Good luck!!
(I'm pretty sure MAMA will reset all accounts on october 19th when MAMA voting begins so be prepared to make new accounts)

LINK: http://mwave.interest.me/en/mmusicchart

You can also DM @Army_Revolution on twitter and they will give out accounts if they still have some.

Please keep streaming on Spotify, K-sites, YT, Google play ect to keep charting on Hot 100 and possibly get our first triple crown.
So much to do but we got this 
:wave:

Check out this beautiful tattoo while you're here: link here :x

I hope everyone is happy, healthy, enjoying the album and doing well in classes or jobs. Whatever it is you need to do I'm sending good vibes and energy. Much love!

Edited by nm-jeon

We have fallen to second. And I really can't stress how important this is. Please make accounts and vote. Thank you and good luck.

After a very long 9 hours of mass voting we closed a 260k gap and are back at #1, Seokjin unleashed a MONSTER. Pls consider making accounts and saving them for tomorrow since it's the last day of voting. 

3 hours ago, Cypher• said:

it finally ended, it was a nightmare. :jhope8:

I KNOW DJDBDJSJSJS I'M SHOOK. 

I have never in all my life experienced something like that..... people were DMing me like crazy asking for more accounts and I got sucked into this voting team JESUS. My hair turned white. But it was a good match from strong fandoms. We are nominated! Next is MAMA 😩🍻🎉

Imagine all the new fans where that was their first voting experience.... God rest their souls

Edited by Peachmon

i was stressed and i was just a silent voter i can't imagine how chaotic it must be being in a voting team and giving accounts :uhno: you worked hard, 

12 minutes ago, Peachmon said:

Imagine all the new fans where that was their first voting experience.... God rest their souls

we probably scared them for life lmao. 

12 minutes ago, Peachmon said:

Next is MAMA 

:scaredjin:

5 hours ago, Cypher• said:

i was stressed and i was just a silent voter i can't imagine how chaotic it must be being in a voting team and giving accounts :uhno: you worked hard, 

omg me being a silent voter too. LOL 
I was so stressed when we fell to second, but the fandom came through. (':

great job everyone! 

:why:

15 minutes ago, Whalien said:

omg me being a silent voter too. LOL 
I was so stressed when we fell to second, but the fandom came through. (':

great job everyone! 

:why:

it was the most intense voting i have ever being part of and i know the fandom usually jokes saying it's like the hunger games but this time it really was, and i was Peeta ready to eat the berries.

also your signature is too cute. 

24 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

it was the most intense voting i have ever being part of and i know the fandom usually jokes saying it's like the hunger games but this time it really was, and i was Peeta ready to eat the berries.

For both the MAMA voting and Mwave Music Chart voting made me sweat bullets. To be honest, I initially didn't think that my vote would be able to help much - but it was really rewarding seeing them win at MAMA so I made sure I helped out this time around too. Teamwork makes the team work, right? (':

26 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

also your signature is too cute. 

omg no stop. nothing can beat your devil yoongi + nochu through the years bangtan-ween. :ppapv:

All I'm saying is mnet owes me new hands. 

I actually think MAMA will be easier this year tbh. The more people that help daily the less a single person has to do to make up for it. Mwave really brought us together. We can do this team~

EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE IS SO CUTE ISTG,,,,