• Announcements

• jin

Follow The Pumpkin Patch Thread   10/18/2017

Be sure to follow the Pumpkin Patch thread so you don't miss out on any of the post race games or stream events!

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
satoori

appreciation Happy Birthday Jimin!!!!♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Birthday to our charming mochi, Park Jimin! 

He has grown so much and come so far, and I couldn't be prouder.

A hard worker, always passionate and determined, caring and considerate to others, always smiling for us. All these qualities make you an amazing and beautiful person, Park Jimin. I can't imagine what BTS would be without you. I wish you all the happiness and success in the world. I hope you stay healthy. May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Have an amazing birthday, Jimin! Always supporting you. ♥

owN8SBh.jpg

Edited by satoori

#HappyJiminDay #Forever_Behind
Because we'll be forever forever forever forever with our Jiminie
Happy Birthday my brother @-@/  #Hobie (BTS_Trans)

Chim Chimss Happy Birthday kyareureuk #ItsSugaHyung #DerpPicsNeverAgain #HappyJiminDay #OhHoHoot #ChillyDays #BeCarefulx2oftheFlux #HappyBirthday (BTS_Trans)

#HappyJiminDay Photo: Jimin ah Happy birthday♡ -RM (BTS_Trans)

I sincerely thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday #JIMIN (BTS_Trans)

Edited by satoori

happy birthday to one of the most important and inspiring people in my life. i wish him nothing but the best cause thats what he deserves. i want him to always stay the same, AND HEALTHY AND HAPPY CAUSE BITCH WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHETHER YOU HAVE ABS OR NOT. jimin really inspire me to be a better person, and i love him so much that my love to him could bring world peace. i could write a 200 pages asset about how much i love him and appreciate each and every thing in him but i just need you to know. i love you baby, happy birthday.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

3e1718d44ef3764197d3024c82a3bca51e30f6d2

tenor.gif