• Announcements

• monimoni

Jin Birthday Project Reminder!   11/20/2017

The deadline to participate in our Jin birthday project, Fly: 1000 Kisses For Jin, is on 24th November. Make sure to send in your entries soon! Thread in Forum Events.

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

01LNOWf.png

Welcome to BangtanBase.com's first ever Fan Work Awards!

There are so many wonderful and creative fans in our ARMY community and we want to share and celebrate their amazing work! Through these awards, we want to gather together ARMY's most loved original fan works and fan accounts and celebrate their amazing contributions to our community.

The award categories are divided into four sections.

Fan Art

Spoiler

Favourite Fan Art Work/Series

Favourite Fan Artist (Traditional)

Favourite Fan Artist (Digital)

Favourite Comic or Ask Blog

~

NOTE: Traditional refers to art created using physical media like pen, paint, pencil etc., versus digital art which refers to works created using computers and digital methods.
Ask Blogs are usually tumblr accounts that respond to tumblr asks with original art, like this one: http://bit.ly/2gl6Kee

Fan Fiction

Spoiler

Favourite Fan Fiction Author

Favourite Fan Fiction (One-Shot)

Favourite Fan Fiction (Multi-Chapter)

Favourite Fan Fiction (OT7)

Favourite Fan Fiction (Ship)

~

NOTE: Works of any age rating will be accepted but we will include content/trigger warnings if necessary when announcing winners.

Twitter & YouTube

Spoiler

Favourite Twitter Account (Informative)

Favourite Twitter Account (Comic)

Favourite YouTube Account (Informative)

Favourite YouTube Account (Comic/Edits)

Favourite YouTube Account (React)

~

NOTE: Informative accounts include news, updates, and translations for example, and comic accounts can include memes, edits, and general fan accounts. 

Fansites

Spoiler

Favourite RM Fansite

Favourite Jin Fansite

Favourite Suga Fansite

Favourite J-Hope Fansite

Favourite Jimin Fansite

Favourite V Fansite

Favourite Jungkook Fansite

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

!! Voting is now closed !!

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

You can make one nomination in each category.

Please include the full username/title of the account or work you want to nominate. Also include a URL, if possible!

No sections of the form are compulsory, so feel free to only vote in the categories you feel most strongly about, although we'd love you to vote in them all!

There is a comment box at the end of each section where you can elaborate on each nomination if you like, although this is totally optional.

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Voting will be open until 14th November!

Voting is now closed, winners will be announced soon!

There will be between 1 and 3 winners in each category depending on how the votes fall.

We will announce the results a few days after the voting closes both here on the forum and on our twitter account.

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Thank you so much for participating!

Please spread the word about the awards as we'd love as many ARMYs to participate as possible!

:jkiss:

so many talented ppl in this fandom to choose from :x

it's going to take me a while  to answer this,:uhno:

I have too many great art friends to choose to nominate :') :mess:

This is a great project though, I'm glad this is happening :3

17 minutes ago, JoJoJo said:

Do we have to answer all the question? because i'm not too familiar with any fan art

No, you can just nominate for whichever categories you want to. So if you don't know of any fan artists you can simply skip that section. ^^

Going through my current list of 350+ fan artists.....

This is going to be so hard!!!

:why:

Are line/screen/etc distribution makers or music mashup editors part of youtube informative or comic/edits? and what about eng subs? 

Edited by sungel

1 hour ago, sungel said:

Are line/screen/etc distribution makers or music mashup editors part of youtube informative or comic/edits? and what about eng subs? 

Thank you for your question! Line distribution and eng subs would both be under informative and music mashups would be under comic/edits! ^_^

On 15.10.2017 at 9:33 PM, monimoni said:

uCgBGDb.png

Welcome to BangtanBase.com's first ever Fan Work Awards!

There are so many wonderful and creative fans in our ARMY community and we want to share and celebrate their amazing work! Through these awards, we want to gather together ARMY's most loved original fan works and fan accounts and celebrate their amazing contributions to our community.

The award categories are divided into four sections.

Fan Art

Reveal hidden contents

Favourite Fan Art Work/Series

Favourite Fan Artist (Traditional)

Favourite Fan Artist (Digital)

Favourite Comic or Ask Blog

~

NOTE: Traditional refers to art created using physical media like pen, paint, pencil etc., versus digital art which refers to works created using computers and digital methods.
Ask Blogs are usually tumblr accounts that respond to tumblr asks with original art, like this one: http://bit.ly/2gl6Kee

Fan Fiction

Reveal hidden contents

Favourite Fan Fiction Author

Favourite Fan Fiction (One-Shot)

Favourite Fan Fiction (Multi-Chapter)

Favourite Fan Fiction (OT7)

Favourite Fan Fiction (Ship)

~

NOTE: Works of any age rating will be accepted but we will include content/trigger warnings if necessary when announcing winners.

Twitter & YouTube

Hide contents

Favourite Twitter Account (Informative)

Favourite Twitter Account (Comic)

Favourite YouTube Account (Informative)

Favourite YouTube Account (Comic/Edits)

Favourite YouTube Account (React)

~

NOTE: Informative accounts include news, updates, and translations for example, and comic accounts can include memes, edits, and general fan accounts. 

Fansites

Reveal hidden contents

Favourite RM Fansite

Favourite Jin Fansite

Favourite Suga Fansite

Favourite J-Hope Fansite

Favourite Jimin Fansite

Favourite V Fansite

Favourite Jungkook Fansite

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Cast Your Votes HERE!

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

You can make one nomination in each category.

Please include the full username/title of the account or work you want to nominate. Also include a URL, if possible!

No sections of the form are compulsory, so feel free to only vote in the categories you feel most strongly about, although we'd love you to vote in them all!

There is a comment box at the end of each section where you can elaborate on each nomination if you like, although this is totally optional.

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Voting will be open until 31st October (Halloween)

There will be between 1 and 3 winners in each category depending on how the votes fall.

We will announce the results a few days after the voting closes both here on the forum and on our twitter account.

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Thank you so much for participating!

Please spread the word about the awards as we'd love as many ARMYs to participate as possible!

:jkiss:

Can I vote only once? 

When I enter to the link,  it tells me that I already vote...  

I want to vote again because my computer got stuck and the just sent itself 😭 

There is something you/I can do? 

5 minutes ago, StaV_PK said:

When I enter to the link,  it tells me that I already vote...  

I want to vote again because my computer got stuck and the just sent itself 😭 

There is something you/I can do? 

Had you entered any answers before it submitted? PM me anything you had already filled out and your email address and then I will delete your entry so you can submit again ^_^

But yes you ordinarily can only vote once.

Thanks! Also- does these have to be BTS-only fan content creators or also kpop fan creators that have a lot of BTS content?

6 hours ago, sungel said:

Thanks! Also- does these have to be BTS-only fan content creators or also kpop fan creators that have a lot of BTS content?

We're aiming for BTS content but there are no hard and fast rules for that. As long as that individual has a significant amount of BTS content you're welcome to nominate them ^_^

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Deadline Extended

To make sure we can celebrate as many amazing fan creators as possible we have decided to extend the voting deadline!

Voting will now be open until 14th November!

This is to give us more time to give these awards the care and attention they deserve and to involve as many fans as possible.

Keep an eye out for promotions of this event on our social media accounts and help us spread it far and wide!

:celebrate:

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆

Voting is now closed!

Thank you to everyone who has cast their votes!

We're currently counting up the results and will be announcing the winners soon.

:Cooky:

☆*・゜゚・*・゜゚・*☆