Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taehyunq

**IDEA** Blood Sweat Tears Fan Project!

Alrighty folks! So recently I have been watching alot of song covers of BTS, and they're all preeettyy damn amazing. There's so many unique and awesome styles to come across in each video. But you know what would be awesomER?! If a group of ARMY came together and blended all of those unique styles in a cover! I don't want to bite off more than I can chew (yet) so this is just an idea that I would absolutely love to put into the making! 

The auditioning part is no problem, the only real thing that is blocking the way is all of the technical work, like editing / mixing the media together. Anyone wanna give suggestions/ or is interested in this project? 

I would love to do this. I'm not good with mixing or anything, but I'd be glad to lend my voice, if you'd like. I know all of the vocal parts, and most of the rap, and would be willing to do any member's part.