• Announcements

• monimoni

Jin Birthday Project Reminder!   11/20/2017

The deadline to participate in our Jin birthday project, Fly: 1000 Kisses For Jin, is on 24th November. Make sure to send in your entries soon! Thread in Forum Events.

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
jin

award show [2017] MAMA Voting Guide

bf5BeDk.png
Click the image to go to the voting site.

MAKING AN ACCOUNT

You'll first need to create an account before you can start voting. Go to the voting website (click on the image above for the link) and then select the "Register" option in the top right-hand corner of the site.

yNjZPNN.png

Register using any (or all) of the options listed. For this example tutorial I will register using Twitter.

cYNamGN.png

It will ask you to authorize Mwave to use your account. Allow it.

ZDrbFhz.png

After authorizing the app you will be redirected to the site and it will ask you to agree to the Terms of Use. Be sure to check all the boxes.

65KATFv.png

Next it'll take you to an profile page where you'll need to input some information. Only birth year, gender, and country are mandatory. Don't worry about the other options. Fill out the form and click "submit."

jJYHV1t.png

And you're done registering! You're now ready to vote! Click the button that says "Go & Vote Now."

ZFV4zLp.png

VOTING

BTS are nominated in the following voting categories: Best Male Group, Best Dance, Best MV, Artist of the Year, and Song of the Year. Be sure to vote in all categories each time you vote!

After you've pressed the "Go & Vote Now" button you'll be taken back to the homepage where there's currently girl group categories posted. Click on any of the arrows ( > ) and you'll be taken to the other nominations. The top of the page will list out all the categories. Use the arrows on the side to move through each one.

s8ewFCg.png

The first voting option for BTS is "Best Male Group." Click on BTS's picture to select them as your vote. Then be sure to press the "SELECT" button at the bottom of the page so your vote counts!

tFH8XP0.png

vKQmBBv.png

Repeat this for all the categories BTS is nominated in (and Suran!). To submit your votes you'll need to vote in every category so repeat the above steps for the other categories as well and then submit and you're done!

I'm having the hardest time voting especially when this:

BP2ISVW.png

... keeps popping up every time i vote for each category. 

I've followed the instructions above and still can't seem to get rid of this thing. Hopefully you guys aren't having a hard time voting and it's just me. rip. 

Fighting!! Let's do our best!

@Whalien i'm having the same problem too..

Edited by SeokSeok

10 minutes ago, SeokSeok said:

Fighting!! Let's do our best!

@Whalien i'm having the same problem too..

Oh no ): I've seen some folks on tumblr having troubles too. 

I've tried to update the profile information but it doesn't seem to help at all...
I also registered on my other social media accounts but it still pops up. 

(btw, don't unregister your account. i did that thinking i could re-register but nope. there goes one social media account...)

i vote twice without problems but now i'm having connection problems (but i think that's just my slow internet and not the page)

52 minutes ago, Whalien said:

I'm having the hardest time voting especially when this:

BP2ISVW.png

... keeps popping up every time i vote for each category. 

I've followed the instructions above and still can't seem to get rid of this thing. Hopefully you guys aren't having a hard time voting and it's just me. rip. 

I kept running into that issue. I had to fill out everything to get past it but it still came up again when I went to the next category so there’s some kind of glitch. 

:jungkook4:

So my lazy butt put some useful links together. Please pay attention to the FAN POPULARITY AWARD and that you can VOTE ON THE SPONSOR'S WEBSITE.

LINKS EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW:

Spoiler

The MAIN PAGE is: here

( Log in: here

Register: here)

The VOTING PAGE is: here

:suga6:

LINKS EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW BUT DOESN'T:

Please also vote for BTS in the FAN POPULARITY AWARD: here

You can also VOTE ON THE SPONSOR'S WEBSITE: here

(you can log in with a Facebook or Google account: here)

:jhope6:

I AM COUNTING ON Y'ALL, MY FAM!

:RJ:

y'all if you have the ip limit proble and VPN doesn't work, you can use rabb.it to vote!!!!

just start a room and use the explorer to make accounts or vote, when the ip limit error shows up just finish the share room and start a new one!!!

Since a while ago the sponsor qoo10 changed their guidelines and offered two

apps to vote

you can find them here

:jimin8: