• Announcements

• monimoni

Jin Birthday Project Reminder!   11/20/2017

The deadline to participate in our Jin birthday project, Fly: 1000 Kisses For Jin, is on 24th November. Make sure to send in your entries soon! Thread in Forum Events.

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
monimoni

event Wings Tour Seoul Concert Stream! Sunday 4pm PST

What time would you want the stream to start on **SUNDAY 12th***? (You can pick more than one ^_^)  

11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What time would you want the stream to start on **SUNDAY 12th***? (You can pick more than one ^_^)

• 12pm PST / 7pm GMT / 4am KST
    • 2pm PST / 9pm GMT / 6am KST
    • 4pm PST / 11pm GMT / 8am KST
    • 6pm PST / 1am GMT / 10am KST
    • 8pm PST / 3am GMT / 12pm KST

tumblr_inline_oysvfwuFyq1uc41hq_500.png

SO ARMY ARE MAD QUICK THESE DAYS

It has come to my attention that the full Wings Tour Seoul DVD has not only already been made available online but also that it got uploaded daaaays ago so wow y'all have no chill these days.

But that means CONCERT STREAM!!

I am very flexible with times this week and I really want to watch this with as many of you as possible so we will have two stages of polling.

The first poll, above, is to decide the day and then I'll put up another poll in a day or two to decide a time.

If you have any particular suggestions of times feel free to leave a comment, I want to try and accommodate as many people as possible but also bear in mind this concert is like 3 hours long so hopefully we can all make at least part of it.

ayI4gDZ.gif

(also by necessity, these stream events rely on less than legal fan uploads but I encourage anyone who can afford it to buy the actual DVD set because it looks incredibly beautiful and also it's kind of a legendary tour already, just my short responsibility disclaimer, cool thanks <3)

I pre ordered the Bluray version and am still waiting for the release(11.30), but it'll be worth it! I'd love to catch the stream though. I can't wait~:armyryan:

if it's on saturday i may have a little less free time, but knowing the time of the stream in advance i can adjust my schedule. tata.gif.443170bf43d44df9fab146372b82f00e.gif

:uhno::uhno::uhno:

darn. i dont know what to do...
i was planning on holding back until my concert dvd comes to my door (still hasn't shipped yet). rip

I'm here for this!!!mYPR6p2.gif

praying nothing comes up this weekendTT

Just gonna warn you guys, while I was ripping my copy of the DVD yesterday to upload to my Google Drive, I was trying not to pay attention too much beyond identifying each section so I could name the files. However, just from that, I got goosebumps, teared up twice, and had to assert all of my willpower not to just watch each clip. It looks epic as hell, and I can't wait to watch the whole thing in one sitting. AJnr97w.gif

Well, The People Have Spoken and the stream will be on Sunday!

I'm going to update the poll with specific times now so get voting again!

:Cooky:

56 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

Just gonna warn you guys, while I was ripping my copy of the DVD yesterday to upload to my Google Drive, I was trying not to pay attention too much beyond identifying each section so I could name the files. However, just from that, I got goosebumps, teared up twice, and had to assert all of my willpower not to just watch each clip. It looks epic as hell, and I can't wait to watch the whole thing in one sitting. AJnr97w.gif

:uhno: i'm not ready.

3 minutes ago, monimoni said:

Well, The People Have Spoken and the stream will be on Sunday!

aww yes :wave:

Poll is now closed!

The stream will be at 4pm PST/11pm GMT/8am KST

^_^

5 minute warning for concert stream folks!

Join here:

www.rabb.it/bbmonimoni

I've been roundly informed that the universe and my sick brain have created start time confusion so we'll be back for a repeat in 45 minutes.