• Announcements

• monimoni

Jin Birthday Project Reminder!   11/20/2017

The deadline to participate in our Jin birthday project, Fly: 1000 Kisses For Jin, is on 24th November. Make sure to send in your entries soon! Thread in Forum Events.

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Ell

sales BTS - First Signs of Physical Album Sales in UK

Good news for UK ARMYs, UK supermarket ASDA have taken to twitter to announce that they are looking into stocking KPOP albums, specifically mentioning BTS albums. This is the first time any UK supermarket has talked about stocking kpop albums and for the first time UK ARMYs will be able to officially buy BTS albums without importing them.

HOW EXCITING!?:Cooky:

The twitter posts are in spoilers if anyone wants to read them!

Spoiler

ASDABTS.png

ASDABTS2.png

I've also heard rumours about Primark stocking BTS merch but I'm not sure. If anyone knows anything about that then please share!

This is great news! Congrats to UK fans~

OMG IF I SAW A BANGTAN ALBUM IN ASDA I WOULD SCREAM 

I'm actually dying this is hilarious I love it please make this happen :')

@Ell Are you a UK fan too? I didn't realise! Hurray! :wow: Also where did you hear about Primark because honestly that would be THE funniest thing, I would be down immediately to clean that Primark OUT.

@River Keep your eyes open in ASDA, UK Squad assemble :Cooky:

1 hour ago, monimoni said:

OMG IF I SAW A BANGTAN ALBUM IN ASDA I WOULD SCREAM 

I'm actually dying this is hilarious I love it please make this happen :')

@Ell Are you a UK fan too? I didn't realise! Hurray! :wow: Also where did you hear about Primark because honestly that would be THE funniest thing, I would be down immediately to clean that Primark OUT.

@River Keep your eyes open in ASDA, UK Squad assemble :Cooky:

I AM! I love finding other UK fans lol we all relate to the struggle of watching BTS from afar haha. Whereabouts are you from if you don't mind me asking?

It would be so funny seeing BTS on supermarket shelves, and it might encourage them to visit the UK  :D 

about the primark thing, i did some digging on twitter and apparently all of the rumours have come from this: 

Spoiler

So I think UK ARMYs have hopped on the ASDA bandwagon and started spamming random stores to stock BTS merch, which is fine with me :why:

Expect to be finding weird BTS pyjama sets and sippy cups in a primark near you!:jhope7:

3 hours ago, Ell said:

I AM! I love finding other UK fans lol we all relate to the struggle of watching BTS from afar haha. Whereabouts are you from if you don't mind me asking?

It would be so funny seeing BTS on supermarket shelves, and it might encourage them to visit the UK  :D 

about the primark thing, i did some digging on twitter and apparently all of the rumours have come from this: 

Hide contents

So I think UK ARMYs have hopped on the ASDA bandwagon and started spamming random stores to stock BTS merch, which is fine with me :why:

Expect to be finding weird BTS pyjama sets and sippy cups in a primark near you!:jhope7:

I'm from Manchester! What about you??There have been a couple of UK army's here over time but not that many, I've never known another one in person either LMAO. But yay for another one, nice to meet you properly! :")

LMAO at the Primark tweet. If I happens I would be so happy honestly. I would buy 50 BTS onsies in a second.

I really hope Bangtan can come here soon. They talk about how they've charted here aaalllllllll the time, I would kill for a tour date :")

@poca

@movietvdrama

@Cypher•

thank you guys! it's nice to finally have something over here !

:Cooky:

1 hour ago, monimoni said:

I'm from Manchester! What about you??There have been a couple of UK army's here over time but not that many, I've never known another one in person either LMAO. But yay for another one, nice to meet you properly! :")

LMAO at the Primark tweet. If I happens I would be so happy honestly. I would buy 50 BTS onsies in a second.

I really hope Bangtan can come here soon. They talk about how they've charted here aaalllllllll the time, I would kill for a tour date :")

JJLKSJDJF NO WAY !! ME TOOO!!!!:Koya: where in manc??!?!?! and same,  I'm yet to meet an ARMY irl:-(

Namjoon said he wanted to come to Manchester so my hopes are up !! They HAVE to come here especially if we have album sales and primark merch lmao

but yea,  lovely to meet you :D !!! jimin9: 

This is really really great news for Europe!!! This will probably lead to more concerts also. I'm so happy for y'all:Cooky:

5 minutes ago, satoori said:

This is really really great news for Europe!!! This will probably lead to more concerts also. I'm so happy for y'all:Cooky:

very exciting stuff. I really hope we do get some concerts, it would mean the world :D