Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

pann 171115 BTS's international fans are dope;;;

I watched the clip on Twitter and it was a 10??20 secs video of BTS's appearance on a US TV show and although the audiences were Americans, the fans were cheering loudly in Korean. I really thought they were Koreans;;;

This is a real shock... I've never seen something like this before

It's so amazing to see international fans supporting Korean singer in clear Korea at a foreign tv show recording studio... please look for the video and watch it...

they're really enhancing national prestige

Original post here

Response +212 -8

doo19vfxkaeot7f.jpg

1. I heard that the fans wanted to support BTS and keep them less nervous when their TV show appearances were confirmed. They romanized Korean phrases in English and spread it on Twitter and printed these out to hand over the fans at the venue +70 -0

2. Cordon ahjussi said he experienced culture shock for real because our international lovelies were doing their best to cheer them ㅋㅋ +52 -0

3. I just watched it and it gave me f*cking goosebumps... the other audiences who weren't ARMYs looked f*cking surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +50 -0

4.The international fans said they will do their best to cheer the boys because this is BTS's first appearance in the US and they even touched Korean ARMYs ㅠㅠ +24 -0

5. My comment is irrelevant to the OP but haters call our international lovelies "migratory bird" and "multifandom" but this isn't true at all. They didn't even get to sleep because they were handing out pamphlets to promote BTS and they didn't give up even when their feet hurt. They said BTS is different and they had to go through international roaches who abuse them because they're ARMYs and scream things like they should go die and they hope terrorists attack the concert venue but these international fans still support BTS. And when Namjoon said they know how much the international fans love them and support them and how he never takes their love for granted when the international fans were tired from promoting them, every international fan became a core fan. Those hater b*tches who called our international lovelies "migratory birds" and "multifandom", please reflect on yourself +22 -0

6.I really thought I was watching their M Countdown recording ㅋㅋ +22 -0

7. I really got goosebumps... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ International Lovelies who cheered them in Korean in the US are so lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +18 -0

It makes me so happy when I see this! I just always want kdiamonds to know we are going to take care of BTS in the states, and seeing our efforts being recognized by them is a really great feeling. 

:wow:

yep the fanchants were really loud i can't wait to see the official broadcast. :sjjang:

4 hours ago, PeachonaCloud said:

It makes me so happy when I see this! I just always want kdiamonds to know we are going to take care of BTS in the states, and seeing our efforts being recognized by them is a really great feeling. 

:wow:

The quality of that is so pro and amazing. I'm so proud!! Hearing the fanchants from the fancams at the AMAs makes me so glad that even though I can't be there myself even though I'm in the US as well, the ARMYs who are able to show up for them are there for them so well. 

I've been in a number of Kpop fandoms & i think this is one of the rare times where Korean fans [over]acknowledge American/international efforts in a geniunely appreciative way. (Ofc this is probably only a small sampling since we dunno if any of the commenters are fansite owners).

Btw, the thing about supporting BTS nervous is sooo cool considering that Vlive where everyone was saying Suga was extremely nervous xD