Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
Sign in to follow this  
SeokSeok

pann 171202 BTS was f*cking impressive at this year's MAMA

I kind of felt like they were trying to say "no matter how much you guys swear at us, we are worldwide and we will continue to trust our strong ARMYs supporting behind us and move forward"

and I'm not even joking I got goosebumps on my scalp too when I watched their Mic Drop performance;;; 

and their acceptance speech - love yourself, love myself peace- that peace was f*cking amazing and I keep thinking about it 

Original post here

Response +2878 -276

1. they kept mentioning "ARMY, ARMY" in their acceptance speech ㅋㅋㅋ It was quite cool because they didn't go "our CEO, our head of department...". ARMYs must be happy +725 -10

smartselectimage_2017-12-02-01-31-00.jpg

ㄴRM is famous for his English acceptance speech, right? but he must have forgotten this time. this is what Namjoon posted on Twitter +96 -0

ㄴyes I would like to boast about this. I'm so happy♡ I'm so happy to be ARMY +56 -1

2. ah that's quite cool. but seriously I remembered Yoongi's elementary school rolling paper when he said peace ㅋㅋㅋ +597 -11

ㄴ I'm leaving this here for those who might be clueless...+160 -1

img_20171029_000615.jpg

"Grade 6 was fun and I love you Class 3. Lastly, peace" - Yoongi

ㄴ is this the true swag of Grade 6;;;; +18 -0

3. I honestly didn't feel anything different when they mentioned ARMY because all idols mention their fans and thank them during their acceptance speech but... the way they said their words impressedme... it wasn't the typical "thank you to our fans and we love you". It seemed like they really expressed their thoughts... RM and Suga really speak well +595 -7

4. They looked so cool and I felt bad for them when they came to accept the award with their hair and shirts drenched in sweat ㅠㅠ Hoseok really seemed like he didn't have enough energy to wear his jacket so seeing him put on his jacket made me realize again that they really do their best to the point of breaking their bones when they perform on stage... honestly we never get to see the singers behind the stage after their stage so I wonder if we had ever seen a singer who goes to accept their Daesang after such spectacular ending stage... and they performed 4 songs continuously with such intense live performances. They really seem like they're already in a different class compared to other idols;;; honestly, BTS completed this year's MAMA... +244 -0

5. it was so f*cking cool when they said they aren't sad anymore. It felt like they were telling us that they will only trust in ARMY and move forward +239 -2

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously BTS only talked about their fans on stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +233 -1

7. it was f*cking dope to see them giving their acceptance speech covered in sweat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Hoseok is f*cking cool +216 -2

8. I'm from another fandom and... BTS is really different.. I agree on this. I do... ㅋㅋ and you can really see how confident BTS is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they know that they are at an unapproachable point right now and you can really tell they don't care what others say about them ㅋㅋㅋ +199 -0

9. I think they're the only Korean singer who can mention Billboard or AMAs during their acceptance speech ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fans must be proud of them and their stage was dope +195 -1

10. I'm not even ARMY. I'm just someone who watched the MAMA and when RM gave their Artist of the Year award acceptance speech, I shudder when I wasn't even their fan. I could tell that this was the true acceptance speech by the real successor and it felt like he was expressing something deep inside him... it wasn't just "thank you". I felt something different and although I don't know what that difference is I can say that there's something deep and strong between this group and their fans +177 -0

Eng Trans By : @peachisoda

Their performance at MAMA this year was seriously amazing, their energy levels were off the charts

is this the true swag of Grade 6

6th grade yoongi had more swag than any other 6th grader ever. #fact

Omg Yoongi baby :jimin3: why is he so cute.

The performance was really something else, the have grown so much in a year, and they'll grow even more in 2018.

Edited by Cypher•

8 hours ago, SeokSeok said:

4. They looked so cool and I felt bad for them when they came to accept the award with their hair and shirts drenched in sweat ㅠㅠ Hoseok really seemed like he didn't have enough energy to wear his jacket so seeing him put on his jacket made me realize again that they really do their best to the point of breaking their bones when they perform on stage... honestly we never get to see the singers behind the stage after their stage so I wonder if we had ever seen a singer who goes to accept their Daesang after such spectacular ending stage... and they performed 4 songs continuously with such intense live performances. They really seem like they're already in a different class compared to other idols;;; honestly, BTS completed this year's MAMA... +244 -0

I feel this so much.