Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

v-app Run BTS! Variety Show

I tried some of those drinks from ep 45 and the Creamy one tastes very delicious/unhealthy. Mmmm... so delicious/unhealthy. 

Episode 48 was great. 

Spoiler

Props to the spies. 

TAE IM SO PROUD OF YOU

Some important points:

• Namjoon shouting that Yoongi saying that 'He's not good at reasoning' made me cry.
  • Jungkook is an adorable kid with a light stick. 
  • Everyone please listen to Kim Seokjin. 

10 hours ago, Whalien said:
  • Everyone please listen to Kim Seokjin. 

i felt so bad for jin lol. he got like 6 votes xD

in other news, i do wonder why the editors decided to reveal jimin only early on, and the suga & V after they voted~

Edited by sungel

Yay, it's nice to finally be able to update this thread with the return of Run! Escape rooms are fun, because it's almost always confused chaos. :D

Ahh nothing like watching Bangtan fail spectacularly at sports. wDGCewH.gif

Season 2 is now officially over! We may not get any new episodes for a while, seeing as they're about to go on a world tour, though they have filmed some of these on tour in the past. I'm gonna miss you, Run BTS! ZgL9HEt.gif

i finally watched all the episodes i cried on the last one (as always) 

Hope they take a break from this cause their schedule is already packed, can't believe this started in Dope era it feel like it was jut yesterday but they have grown a lot  and a lot of things have changed since then ;---; 

time to re-watch Bantan Gayo 

Can. Not. Wait.

I'm feeling so happy that this news comes out right after BV3 ends. I thought I had to say goodbye to the boys in a more relaxed, variety-type setting!!! I haven't watched it from the first episode, but I did watch some and they were killing me. So much fun. Jin was the best MC no question. I guess I'll catch up with the other eps as I'm waiting for a new season to come out.