Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

v-app Run BTS! Variety Show

22 minutes ago, JoyD said:

@Vii can't wait! Episode 20 is still one of my favourites with the squirrel and the glazed sweet potato! When will it be aired?

I don't think there is any news for the airing date.

@Maphisto40 January 1st 2019 is 50% more special with this news! \o/ Everyone looks like they are having fun in the teaser, I can't wait to see them with the crazy games!

i missed Run BTS so much ;---; i forgot how fun is to watch a new episode. 

i'm watching the new episode now and i'm laughing so much i'm literally 8 minutes in skjskksjkjsks jin and jk are just so chaotic i love it & poor jimin with the meringue mixture on his hair

i've not watched every episode tbh so i think i'm gonna go back and try and watch them all as quick as i can, wish me luck T_T 

49 minutes ago, Clefairy said:

i've not watched every episode tbh so i think i'm gonna go back and try and watch them all as quick as i can, wish me luck T_T 

you can do it! :Cooky:

I laughed so hard at Suga and J-Hope's reactions when they see they're on the same team as RM lmao. Jin and JK are extra as always :D 

I feel bad for V though, he seemed a bit sad sometimes because he was waiting so much to do this and then it's definitely not how he expected it and... loses everything. Well at least he didn't get meringue in his hair :perV:

Edited by Flame

And season 3 has begun! Man, I missed waking up on Tuesdays to Bangtan mayhem. :ppapv:

Just watched it, feeling bad that they cut just before anything happened, hope there's a new one soon.

Didn't like the changes they have made in the members standing-line... where's my taegi on the left? lmao

53 minutes ago, JoyD said:

Just watched it, feeling bad that they cut just before anything happened, hope there's a new one soon.

It's just part 1. Don't worry, there's a new ep every Tuesday. ^^

Can I get a Min Yoongi please? I'm so surprised at how good he is at cooking. And he enjoyed it so much... ;__; 

Also JinKook being cute, the way Jin jumped on JK when they won the rock-paper-scissors tournament lmao

Edit: there it is haha

Edited by Flame

1 hour ago, Flame said:

Can I get a Min Yoongi please? I'm so surprised at how good he is at cooking. And he enjoyed it so much... ;__; 

Also JinKook being cute, the way Jin jumped on JK when they won the rock-paper-scissors tournament lmao

LOL Is there anything Yoongi can't do? He looks so good while cooking because he is so confident. Laugh so much at how Chim and Tae still have the guts to prank Yoongi after all of that. I guess when you're already at the rock bottom, you can do anything lol. It's great watching them having fun. Can't wait for the next ep!

Yoongi was so cute the whole episode, my heart can't take it ;--; ❤ and he keeps saying how the learn it from his brother.

but 94 duo making the sauce was the best, they looked like happy little kids lol 

I'm reading the replies to Big Hit's last tweet and I've seen this pop up a couple of time... WHY IS THIS A MEME :HAHAHA:

Dwe8na6VsAAIsKt.jpg