Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

v-app Run BTS! Variety Show

I don't watch k-dramas, so I'm not familiar with any of these scenes, but I'm just enjoying them cringing their way through acting them out. Next week should be interesting, to see how they manage to film without laughing every two seconds. Poor Jungkook putting in that extra work. xD

people are going crazy in my tl  with the new run episode :c i should catch up  cause it looks so fun but i'm behind like 5 episodes ;---; 

1 hour ago, Cypher• said:

people are going crazy in my tl  with the new run episode :c i should catch up  cause it looks so fun but i'm behind like 5 episodes ;---; 

Well, 77 and 78 are a two-parter, and 79 and 80 are also a two-parter. They can be watched in any order if you like. :P

18 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

Well, 77 and 78 are a two-parter, and 79 and 80 are also a two-parter. They can be watched in any order if you like. :P

yep i thought about it before but i need to watch things in order otherwise i just fell wrong lol 

I marathoned the bts channel on vlive and now i have finally caught up on run!