Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

v-app BTS GAYO Variety Show

If you absolutely had no time to watch all the BTS shows, I'd still recommend this to be in your top 5 list, it's nothing but chock-full of shenanigans and fun istg <3 

Jimin's look in Track 6 ... forever a fave ... a smol bean ...

:jimin1:

Edited by yoko

My fave thing in the whole world :D Each one has an ICONIC moment in it, but for me nothing beats Bang bang bang, VHope getting to act together again, Tae dancing with that sock over his head and Yoonseok in the trot episode :rapmon1:

i've got exams coming up so it's the perfect time to rewatch them yasss thank you ^^

I loved this series along with the bts run! series so much. This is exactly the content I want to see LMFAO.gif
Apparently, V app is coming out with a Channel+ monthly subscription thing for more exclusive broadcasts and stuff...... like pls..... I'd rather just buy packages separately like with Bon Voyage (which I thought was the whole concept of Vlive+), but Naver clearly has me whipped and I'll end up throwing my money at them for new BTS stuff anyways. 

Words aren't enough to express how much I missed this but twitter can do it for me

Spoiler

4.png
6.png1.png3.png2.png5.png

Edited by daegvboy

1 hour ago, daegvboy said:

Words aren't enough to express how much I missed this

I always re watch their shows so sometimes i forget that it's been so long since they have a program on their own.

I'm hoping they do another serie in vapp (the free version not the +) 

This was so refreshing to watch, I was actually rewatching the older ones last year during finals week and I was feeling so nostalgic. I'm so glad they are doing more. This one was so much fun. I was dying laughing at their antics.