Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
BTS.Suga.Jin

discussion Mic Drop or Mic Drop Remix?

the original, the remix (mv) and the remix (audio ft. desiigner)?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. the original, the remix (mv) and the remix (audio ft. desiigner)?

• The original Mic Drop
    • The Mic Drop Remix (MV)
    • The Mic Drop Remix (audio ft. desiigner)

I was listening to Mic Drop Remix, and it got me thinking who likes to Mic Drop or the Mic Drop Remix.

To be honest, I like them both, but the one that stands out to me the most is the Remix. But that is just my opinion, what is yours?

96e521f94cd43add5b00f748498689e98fdb4f42

Edited by BTS.VJINJUNGKOOK

17 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

i REALLY like the remix but i still love the original version the most. 

I do too, but its so hard to choose one! 

I was so happy when they kept J-Hope with the gun sounds. I was literally like "IF YOU TAKE THAT OUT I WILL BE SAD!"

1 minute ago, BTS.VJINJUNGKOOK said:

I do too, but its so hard to choose one! 

I was so happy when they kept J-Hope with the gun sounds. I was literally like "IF YOU TAKE THAT OUT I WILL BE SAD!"

yeah it's hard i mean i say i choose the original but i thin i play both versions kind of the same amount, they're both really good. 

Also i think i forget to mention when i say remix ver, i mean the audio version and not the MV (even tho...the MV is also good, again, i love all the version of Mic Drop)

1 minute ago, Cypher• said:

yeah it's hard i mean i say i choose the original but i thin i play both versions kind of the same amount, they're both really good. 

Also i think i forget to mention when i say remix ver, i mean the audio version and not the MV (even tho...the MV is also good, again, i love all the version of Mic Drop)

Yea, I totally agree 

I really like both. MIC drop was one of my fave songs when the album got released.

i like the remix version without Desiigner. I honestly don’t like the version with his part in it..

1 hour ago, movietvdrama said:

I really do like both. If it's just audiowise, the original is better, but the remix fits better for the choreo.

Agree

1 hour ago, bellpepper said:

I really like both. MIC drop was one of my fave songs when the album got released.

i like the remix version without Desiigner. I honestly don’t like the version with his part in it..

Yea for some reason I don't like it with Desiigner, it just annoys me

Oh, make a poll!

Three choices: the original, the remix (mv) and the remix (audio ft. desiigner). I have thoughts about all of them but I remember I really really liked the original when it first came out so there's some amount of bias haha.

That's a tough question.. I like them all the more the merrier.. & speaking of which how about throwing the Japanese version in the mix too??

Just recently I found a youtube video comparing them (playing them at the same time in different headphones) & I have to say that the Japanese version has a nice sound to it!! Check it out on youtube its called - BTS - Mic drop / Steve Aoki Remix (Korean & Japanese Comparison) full ver. - for some reason the insert URL thing doesn't work for me.

What do you guys think??

1 hour ago, BTS.VJINJUNGKOOK said:

Agree

Yea for some reason I don't like it with Desiigner, it just annoys me

That reminds me of his tweet @BTS lol.

31 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

Oh, make a poll!

Three choices: the original, the remix (mv) and the remix (audio ft. desiigner). I have thoughts about all of them but I remember I really really liked the original when it first came out so there's some amount of bias haha.

I'll make a poll right now, and you guess decided which one you like best.  

16 minutes ago, MaryOooh said:

That's a tough question.. I like them all the more the merrier.. & speaking of which how about throwing the Japanese version in the mix too??

Just recently I found a youtube video comparing them (playing them at the same time in different headphones) & I have to say that the Japanese version has a nice sound to it!! Check it out on youtube its called - BTS - Mic drop / Steve Aoki Remix (Korean & Japanese Comparison) full ver. - for some reason the insert URL thing doesn't work for me.

What do you guys think??

Idk. I really like the remix, I'll check out the Japanese one

4 minutes ago, bellpepper said:

That reminds me of his tweet @BTS lol.

Haha xD

The original for me but the MV went hard. It was so well done and the beats were really fun huge shout out to Steve. I'd say if the remix kept the same lyrics the whole way through I would have chosen it but then it wouldn't really be a remix huh. The english was just awkward for me, I still don't prefer it or really enjoy it tbh. Desiigner's part was good but the transition from his part to the chorus was.... odd. It didn't flow. But I can still jam to all 3. Japanese version too. 

15 minutes ago, namjoonsprincess said:

I think I like all of them the same lol

2 hours ago, Peachmon said:

The original for me but the MV went hard. It was so well done and the beats were really fun huge shout out to Steve. I'd say if the remix kept the same lyrics the whole way through I would have chosen it but then it wouldn't really be a remix huh. The english was just awkward for me, I still don't prefer it or really enjoy it tbh. Desiigner's part was good but the transition from his part to the chorus was.... odd. It didn't flow. But I can still jam to all 3. Japanese version too. 

A lof Remix's on Mic Drop if you tell me. But they are all good :)

9 hours ago, movietvdrama said:

I really do like both. If it's just audiowise, the original is better, but the remix fits better for the choreo.

I agree with this!

I love the original the most, but the Remix MV ver. was amazing as well. I liked Desiigner's audio part, but I just can't survive without Hobi and Yoongi's verses you know. The whole appeal of the song to me is the rap-line just wrecking the beat and conquering... the Japanese ver. was really good too (not surprisingly, as BTS is really good with their Japanese songs).

HAHAHA ok wow after voting in the poll - super unpopular opinion coming up

I actually think I like the remix w/ Desiigner the most. Possibly bc I've listened to it so much I can't remember what the alternatives sound like but also bc Desiigner's verse does add its own energy to the track + I find yoonseok's opening sounds a bit empty on top of the remix compared to the original. A shame bc their verses were my highlights to begin with, but Aoki's production on the remix wins by just the tiniest margin