Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
HA2004

question Which member is this?

Question

6 answers to this question

That's nice you're getting this Jimin card or another BTS card for your BTS loving friend.  It's okay, it can take a little while to recognize all the people in various kpop groups.

Nobody's going to judge you, it's normal that you don't know him that you're still  a novice~ you will learn their faces soon lol!

And that's our wonderful mochi Park Jimin :why:

Haha thanks you all are very kind.. I'm trying to find a card with Taehyung on it, but like i said, I'm new to this and RedBubble doesn't make me super confident haha.. here is the one I'm going to get (as long as it really is Taehyung lol) https://www.redbubble.com/people/baekgie29/works/28166155-taehyung?card_size=4x6&grid_pos=29&p=greeting-card&rbs=a60a25ac-cc91-43e4-984d-b08c8edc7149&ref=shop_grid

6 hours ago, HA2004 said:

Haha thanks you all are very kind.. I'm trying to find a card with Taehyung on it, but like i said, I'm new to this and RedBubble doesn't make me super confident haha.. here is the one I'm going to get (as long as it really is Taehyung lol) https://www.redbubble.com/people/baekgie29/works/28166155-taehyung?card_size=4x6&grid_pos=29&p=greeting-card&rbs=a60a25ac-cc91-43e4-984d-b08c8edc7149&ref=shop_grid

that's taehyung~jimin9: