Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
poca

BTS on Youtube // View Count Milestones

Currently incomplete.

This thread is for keeping track of the progress of BTS's music videos on Youtube.

If you notice a mistake in the tables, please @ me and let me know. 

If you would like to contribute to any of these tables or for credit for your contributions, feel free to PM me. 

Es2zNRf.png 

8iAUiLy.png

Edited by poca

On 3/10/2018 at 12:49 PM, I. Am. Jimin's said:

The rate of improvement really is amazing tho- ARMY fighting! 

Who knows- BTS might even be the first group to hit 1B... 

aww Psy already has beat them to it, but maybe BTS will break his record?

If we could stream DNA for around 300 million more views we could get to the 1 billion mark. We currently have 717 million in views!

3 hours ago, jamless jungshook said:

If we could stream DNA for around 300 million more views we could get to the 1 billion mark. We currently have 717 million in views!

That'd be awesome. It's also such a deserving song for 1 billion views as it was responsible for many people becoming ARMYs <3

A great first song for new ARMYs that will never get old!

It is a great first song! and it's actually my first lol

But even as we stream, we all have remember to appreciate the song for what it is, not just the view count. Let's continue to support our boys!

Edited by jamless jungshook

58 minutes ago, jamless jungshook said:

It is a great first song! and it's actually my first lol

But even as we stream, we all have remember to appreciate the song for what it is, not just the view count. Let's continue to support our boys!

It was my first song too ^
Yeah, views aren't everything. It'd be cool to reach 1 billion views but I think it's more valuable if people appreciate the song as much as they can, as well as helping to introduce BTS in a positive way to more people <3 I hope that new fans genuinely appreciate them and don't just "hop on the bandwagon"

Yikes this is so out of date. Anyone want to take over the thread?