Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

announcement Introducing Trophies & Medals!

Hello~

I'm here to announce a new feature: Trophies and Medals. This plugin is a temporary  one (hopefully) while we wait for the marketplace application to be finished. You can see an example of what Medals/Trophies look like in the picture below:

Qca6qp1.png

Medals will work similar to Special Awards in that you have to pay for them (1,000 bombs) in the Armory thread and an Awards Team member will award you your medal. Right now medals include BTS members' autographs and custom items (that cost 5,000 bombs). Soon albums will be added to the medals section and removed from Awards. 

Trophies are given out automatically when a user does something like reach a certain amount of posts. Currently there is only one Trophy, the Army Bomb, that is awarded when users reach 100 posts. More trophies may or may not come in the future. 

This is a brand new plugin to the site so things may change at any time. We'll keep you updated when that happens.

Enjoy.

-aj

y'know i've been on fandom forums/BBS forums for years & years... and i think bbase is hands down one of the most amazingly extra ones :suga3:

oh my god. y'all are so extra. im neutral about nutella so im good.

THAT 4 O CLOCK AND SFA ONE THO. BYE IM HEADING TO THE ARMORY. 

2 hours ago, sungel said:

and i think bbase is hands down one of the most amazingly extra ones

i laughed because its so true. LOL

9 hours ago, sungel said:

y'know i've been on fandom forums/BBS forums for years & years... and i think bbase is hands down one of the most amazingly extra ones :suga3:

That's a definite compliment and I thank