Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

update Forum Updates

Hello~
I'm here to announce a few forum updates for you. 

tumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6.pngtumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6.pngtumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6.png
The chatbox has returned!

In case you hadn't already noticed, we've brought back the chatbox. Be sure to help keep it active so we don't have to remove it again.

tumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6.pngtumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6.pngtumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6.png
Salaries for the ARMY group

If you have 100+ posts and are part of the ARMY group you will receive a salary of 100 bombs per week. 

Member of the Month

A new feature! One user per month will be chosen to become the "Member of the Month." MotM will have a banner for the entirety of their month and will receive a 500 bombs salary per week. Criteria for MotM include: post count, reputation, and general forum activity. Our first official MotM will be chose on January 1st. A PM will be sent to you when you're chosen and you can decide whether to accept or decline. 

Trophies

There's a new trophy! Users will be awarded this trophy when the achieve 1,000 reputation points. If you don't want this trophy, or any trophy or medal for that matter, to be displayed in the postbit simply go to the "Trophies & Medals" tab on your profile and select "Hide" for any items you wish to have hidden.

Medals

All BTS albums have been switched over for awards to medals. Along with that, we've added BT21 character plushies as medals.

More forum changes may come!
Happy New Year's~

:cheer:

Wait wait I have a question! For example Rin is the MotM for January, can he be one again in the next month?

sorry for my bad grammar rip

Edited by SeokSeok

I'm really looking forward to the medals, all the album I love so much :emo: RM mixtape and BT21 plushies I'm coming for you!! 

Thanks @jin!

Happy New Year!!

21 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

January 1st running on what timezone, btw? I never know when dates are around here.

CST

Oh wow a salary.

About time we get paid.

And yay! BT21!!! :wow: