Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

:cheer:

Congrats to this wonderful little community of ours for having grown so much!

It's been asked before, but it's really interesting to hear: what keeps you guys here on our humble little forum? Is it the members, the layout, maybe the friends you've made along the way?

For that matter, how did you hear of us? On twitter, on reddit, maybe a quick search on google?

What are some experiences throughout your time here on bbase that you might like to share? A particular thread you would always frequent, maybe a game or two played- maybe a member helped you out sometimes and it's something you've never been able to forget?

We've still got so much to do, so much to grow into, and I'm glad to be a part of this lovely place with all of you guys!

Here's to many more member milestones to come in the future!

:sjjang:

Edited by KookieMochi

Yay congrats! BBase for 5000 members next?! I almost been on here for a full month and I am glad that I joined this forum. So many people have welcomed me and I can really say those people have been my friends as well as helping me out along the way. I definitely come on here everyday because of BTS and I want to hear about all of the news and get to talk to people when I can. I was on this kpop forum (don't remember the reason anymore lol) and then I looked on a thread there about fansites for certain kpop groups, which made me find this forum. More milestones and memories here to come!

:cheer:CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!:cheer:

ANOTHER MILESTONE FOR THIS SITE!!

Only been here for under 24 hours and I already feel so close to the staff. Everyone is just so welcoming and friendly, it's hard to not want to come back.

Next goal 5K? 

:cheer:

ahhhh!!!! 4000 wooooo:wave:

I always come back to BBase because of how friendly everyone is and there's no stress i can just browse and chat and not worry about drama unlike twitter :sipstea:

I love all you guys so much you're all so nice and this forum is literally SO CHILL soooo

thanks to everyone who runs it and puts in hard work to make sure everything is perfect for the rest of us ! 

:RJ:jimin9:

Woo, 4000 members!! I love BBase for the great atmosphere created by the staff and members where we can discuss BTS and other things if we so wish. I first came upon this forum over a year a go from a BTS tumblr. Pretty soon after I went on an amazing marathon play of the game threads with a certain game buddy. Since then there have been many BBase holiday events, award show viewing, and the recent Outcast thread discussions that have been very memorable, and of course all the appreciation and BTS news threads in between. I look forward to more things to come! 

k94QR5w.giffOS0Ekw.gifpB5QwY5.gifme2tikl.gifBL4XEfd.giftvZFj8o.gifZ23MFu4.gif

Wow~!! Our family has grown so much! 

Thank you to each of us who is a part of this forum!! :jungkook9:

It's always fun to talk to everyone here, you all are angels embodied smh 

But it is especially fun to talk and joke around with @aureliaa and @KookieMochi ily guys 

And of course; everyone here is like family to me here.