Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jin

announcement BBase Census!

Recommended Posts

OFFICIAL BBASE CENSUS

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce the first ever BBase census! We're conducting this census survey to find out more about the users who frequent our forum. All information is anonymous! Please be sure to fill out the form to the best of your ability and follow the directions of each question carefully. The form will close on February 10th at 11:59pm KST.

Thanks to everyone who fills this out!

>>CENSUS<<
(special thanks to @poca for creating the census)

:wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you notice any mistakes or would like to suggest a change just @ me! I haven't really created any surveys before so I don't know if I did this right...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, poca said:

If you notice any mistakes or would like to suggest a change just @ me! I haven't really created any surveys before so I don't know if I did this right...

It was pretty good! I liked how some questions were required and some weren't as I couldn't answer all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked this census, it's very relevant and especially the stan and casual fan part :D I was so happy I didn't have to explain I'm just a casual fan of some groups and not a stan lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edited one of the questions. I didn't realise I had left the 'other' option available for the 'favourite title tracks' question. Sorry guys but Save Me isn't technically a title track...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, poca said:

Edited one of the questions. I didn't realise I had left the 'other' option available for the 'favourite title tracks' question. Sorry guys but Save Me isn't technically a title track...

:why:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All was good until the "What's your favourite..? part came loool i can't decide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, invisiblemeIM said:

I forgot House of Cards is an outro so stupid me wrote Wings instead :rapmon1:
Oh well ...

lmao, same I realized it just now that I read your post

:rapmon1:

Thankfully I like all the outros almost equally :why: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, invisiblemeIM said:

I forgot House of Cards is an outro so stupid me wrote Wings instead :rapmon1:
Oh well ...

I had to go double-check with my iTunes if which were outros and which weren't, I almost wrote Wings too lmao

On another note, I didn't write either of Yoongi's intros in my top 3, I feel like a traitor

 :suga5: (I can almost imagine him making this face at me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love surveys.

I was having such a hard time choosing my fave intros, I feel like Nevermind is staring at me disappointed. I COULDN'T PICK 4 OK YOONGI I'M SORRY

 

3 minutes ago, Chim Chim Star™ said:

I had to go double-check with my iTunes if which were outros and which weren't, I almost wrote Wings too lmao

On another note, I didn't write either of Yoongi's intros in my top 3, I feel like a traitor

 :suga5: (I can almost imagine him making this face at me)

yall Wings was an outro on YNWA tho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pinkhyung said:

yall Wings was an outro on YNWA tho?

Yeah I was actually confused as to why lmao 

Wait I can't tell if I did or did not  answer Wings fjsahkflf oh no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a little breakdown at the bias [fav member] question - this was cruel, as someone, who has 2 as a solid duo :v1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites