Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
JessiePanda

question What was the first BTS MV you ever saw?

Hi, Jessie! Welcome to BBase! I'm Bree.

THE OKAY THIS IS INTERESTING PART: I first watched Spring Day then Not Today to BST. And found myself watching the rest of their MVs. 

I'm not sure if it was Boy In Luv or Just One Day but all I remember is that BIL made me cringe so much LOL

Edit: I think this topic should be in the General Fan Talk section by the way

Edited by Chim Chim Star™

we are bulletproof pt 2LMAO i remember that the first thing i noticed was namjoon, and that hat yoongi had. Who would say at that moment that i would love these guys that much omg :')

I vaguely remember watching Danger in 2014, but since i watched it during a period when i was losing interest in kpop as a whole i don't count it lol. I later watched Blood, Sweat & Tears and was HOOKED

the first MV was Boy in Luv but it was a short clip, i think they first one i saw until the end was War of Hormone but tbh i'm not sure.

Edited by Cypher•

On 1/22/2018 at 11:48 AM, 1800baepsaebling said:

Hi, Jessie! Welcome to BBase! I'm Bree.

THE OKAY THIS IS INTERESTING PART: I first watched Spring Day then Not Today to BST. And found myself watching the rest of their MVs. 

Thank you for the warm welcome Bree

Those are both amazing music videos