• Announcements

• jin

Please Disable Adblock :)   03/29/2017

details
    • jin

New Theme Option!   04/20/2017

The amazing @Indirianna has been working on another theme option and it's finally done! To select this theme (or any of BBase's theme options) scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see "Theme." Click on that and then select the theme you want to use. Step 1: Step 2:
jin

The General Jin Discussion Thread

319 posts in this topic

hi my love :x it's a bit conceited to make a thread to discuss yourself don't you think?

Hellooooo guys Jin is kind of my favourite (though its impossible to choose a bias!) he's super cute :x

2 hours ago, Rain said:

Hellooooo guys Jin is kind of my favourite (though its impossible to choose a bias!) he's super cute :x

Same

Im pretty new here so excuse my nobb-ness with this forum ??

But I just want to say how i look up to jin. He may not be the most talented idol out there but i was amazed by how much he tries. In the past, when people call me "try hard", i get offended but when I saw how jin " tries hard" made me think that trying hard enough will lead to posotive outcomes. I hope with his hard work, he can achieve more and i wish i can be as hard working as him in the future.

(Excuse my grammar eng is like my third language)

(And excuse the cheesiness sorry ??)

And hi ~

Hi, everyone~ I'm Auri. OT7 stan, ARMY since the end of 2014, after I saw their battle against Block B at MAMA. Jin (alongside Namjoon) is the member I relate the most to. Gotta love his awkwardness and dad jokes. And his god-like visuals, of course. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. How is everyone here?

3 hours ago, dorkprincess said:

Hello~ I figured I'm obligated to come by and post in my bias' thread :D 

And here's the translation of Jin's biography~ It's a really nice read!!

Great reading. I love it when members have individual interviews. There's so much we don't know about them and these are great opportunities for them to talk more personally about their struggles and passion. This part, especially, touched me: I liked dancing back then. But after debuting, I heard people saying ‘He can’t dance’ so I lost my confidence… Despite that, thanks to ARMYs who always tell me ‘It’s cute’, ‘You did a great job’, I regained my confidence and now, it seems like I can dance.

I love that he worked so hard to improve both his singing and dancing and to keep up with BTS' difficult dance routines; but it makes me sad that he had to hear he "can't dance", even more so because that's something he enjoys doing. I'm glad he was able to recover his confidence. His skills improved so much since debut, he deserves to know his hard work paid off. 

Ahhh, my bias wrecker's thread. Jin, Jin, Jin....what do I do with you?  pZLSH2g.gif

I love so many things about Jin. It took me a while to notice him, but once I did, whoo damn. It took reading his old cooking blogs for him to ping my radar. I miss those like crazy, btw. His sense of humor is my all-time fave. I am also a connoisseur of terrible puns. I love to get people to make that face. You know the one.

His self confidence is awe-inspiring. I am still baffled by his ability to say this shit without coming off as vain or cocky. We all just accept it like "yep, that's a universal truth."

I love the way he interacts with each member. He's such a playful doofus, and I'm so glad he feels comfortable enough to just be himself without having to be the eldest hyung all the time. By the same token, when he does assert himself as the eldest hyung, my knees go a little weak.

He has worked so hard to make sure he can keep up with the rest of the group, and the results are showing more and more with every performance. I'm so proud of him.

Jin is just a god damned beautiful and amazing person, the end.  vhkojOt.gif

One of the best Jin fancams to ever exist: 

I am blessing this thread with a Jin staple:

tumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo2_400.giftumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo6_r2_400.gif

tumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo1_400.gif (268×185)tumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo3_400.giftumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo10_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo9_r1_400.giftumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo4_400.gif

tumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo5_r2_400.giftumblr_oeuowz17iX1u7z55eo8_r2_400.gif

cr

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  1b3VPau.gif

Edited by Maphisto40

^ I feel blessed :x

To get things moving in here, let's talk about the preview of the Hwarang OST that he and Tae are going to be doing and how much of a BOP it sounds like its going to be

:armyryan:

30 minutes ago, dorkprincess said:

To get things moving in here, let's talk about the preview of the Hwarang OST that he and Tae are going to be doing and how much of a BOP it sounds like its going to be

Well, going by the teasers we've gotten, this seems to be a light-hearted, more comedic show. That song snippet fits perfectly. I too thought it would be a ballad, because duh, but I am pleasantly surprised that it's not. I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Edited by Maphisto40

30 minutes ago, dorkprincess said:

^ I feel blessed :x

To get things moving in here, let's talk about the preview of the Hwarang OST that he and Tae are going to be doing and how much of a BOP it sounds like its going to b

omo i hadn't listened to it yet!! it sounds so good!!! nanananana~
do we have a release date? is it the same as the drama? 

and wow, that 21stCG fancam is really nice

hello, everyone! i was pururin on OH. 

his jinsta vlive was hilarious. his face when he put a password to the room but fans still got in really fast xD and that slander to bighit's internet lmao

tumblr_ohnus7F1u81sowt91o1_400.gif cr

as a kid i used to play a similar game called bomberman. does anyone know about it? here it was as popular as super mario back then, but i have no idea if it was an actually famous game or not. also i love playing games from my childhood. few months ago i was playing roller coaster tycoon xD his vlive made me really want to play bomberman again..

2 hours ago, first love said:

as a kid i used to play a similar game called bomberman. does anyone know about it? here it was as popular as super mario back then, but i have no idea if it was an actually famous game or not. also i love playing games from my childhood. few months ago i was playing roller coaster tycoon xD his vlive made me really want to play bomberman again..

Oh, I used to play Bomberman! I was addicted to online games and eventually stumbled upon it lol But my brother always beat me. And Roller Coaster Tycoon aaaaaaaaah~ I'm feeling really nostalgic now.

I'm anticipating Jin and Tae's OST. I'm super happy he was giving this chance and hopefully it'll help him get a role in the future. The preview sounds great, can't wait to hear the whole thing.

13 hours ago, first love said:

omo i hadn't listened to it yet!! it sounds so good!!! nanananana~
do we have a release date? is it the same as the drama? 

his jinsta vlive was hilarious. his face when he put a password to the room but fans still got in really fast xD and that slander to bighit's internet lmao

tumblr_ohnus7F1u81sowt91o1_400.gif cr

idk the release date, I'd think it was the same as the drama? I'm not sure how these things work tbh

I loved watching him get mad whenever he lost in the game and blame his team whenever he lost...how is he simultaneously such a child and an old man xD

12 hours ago, Ria said:

Jin is my savior

bless

tumblr_inline_o4aw635Dt31sdo4pr_540.jpg

ok but since OH went down I haven't been able to spazz about THIS VIDEO CLIP JHOPE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO BLESS US WITH 

I kinda feel the need to spam in  every members thread right now :|

JinCrying11.gif

So have some Jinsus, ya'll ~

jinaegyo1.gif

jinaegyo2.gif

360-11.gif