Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

The General Jin Discussion Thread

Jintro  

52 members have voted

1. 2. What's your favorite line from Jintro?

• I want to love them in this world.
    • Though I’m not perfect, I’m so beautiful.
    • I'm the one I should love in this world.
    • So I love me.

yooo jiiiiin. thats like... gimme the money if you dont want it

is this like the weirdest version of those stripper AUs or what?

i'm so jealous of canada for getting jin's forehead. i wish we'd had it for at least one of the days in fort worth. hopefully we get it for new york. i didn't get to see blond!jin in real life so i should at least get to see his forehead in person. >:(

Through the LY tour, I just love how he always brings the Bomb in the later stage (especially near the end I think). He even brought two and put them on his shirt!! Such dedication. :jcheer:

1 minute ago, Vii said:

Through the LY tour, I just love how he always brings the Bomb in the later stage (especially near the end I think). He even brought two and put them on his shirt!! Such dedication. :jcheer:

Yeah he did that at Citi Field. It was so cute seeing that live.

12 minutes ago, Vii said:

last tour it was the heart event and it seems like this tour is going to be the army bombs, he puts so much effort in every concert to make it special i love him qCCotg7.gif