Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
soulscream

game Continue The Story

Basically, I will start with a scenario. and then the next person says what happens next, so on and so forth.

BTS starts to approach you.

All of them looked a little confused. RM then asked "Pardon, what did you say?"

"I'M AN ADORABLE REPRESENTATIVE M.C. FOR YOUTH!" I screamed right into their faces.

Jungkook chuckled. He then pulled you close to him and hugged you. You're stunned and look around and fans are in uproar, confused about Jungkook hugging you. 

You start feeling a little sleepy, a little dizzy, everything around you start becoming a little bit dark then everything goes blank. You've passed out.

You sit up so fast you startle all the members, but the movement makes you lightheaded and you fall back on couch.

Jin notices and slurps up the rest of his noodles before exclaiming, "Hey, you're awake again!" - making everyone else look at you.

Jimin you approaches you excitedly, seemingly forgetting that he's still shirtless. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Your stare goes noticed by Jimin and he covers up his chest in embarassment, looking away while Jin laughs at him. "S-sorry," he stuttered.