Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
aureliaa

fan project VERSES ON THE STREET: J-HOPE BDAY VIDEO SIGN-UP

Looking to join J-Hope's birthday project? You're in the right place! Welcome to the sign-up thread for the VERSES ON THE STREET: A VERSE FOR ONE fan lyric video project! 

posterssns-01.jpgposterssns-02_1024.jpg

✵ HOW TO SIGN UP ✵

1. Pick the fanart/lyric slot you want in the spoiler below.

2. Comment with your username and row # of the slot you'd like.

3. Keep an eye on your BBase inbox - a team member will message you to confirm and provide you with the submission link!

✵ SECTION # | LYRIC ✵

LYRICS: 4/52 AVAILABLE

FANART: ALL ASSIGNED.*

*If you'd still like to have your fanart included, submit it to the book here!

*Alternatively, add a creative twist to a lyric slot instead by drawing your art around the lyrics - check FAQ below.

Spoiler

(strikedout slots have already been assigned)

NOTE: F1 - F8 are title card slots. Your art must be of the words '1 VERSE by J-Hope'.

F1 | ~Intro 1~ 

F2 | ~Intro 2~

F3 | ~Intro 3~

F4 | ~Intro 4~

F5 | ~Intro 5~

F6 | ~Intro 6~

F7 | ~Intro 7~

F8 | ~Intro 8~

L9 |  J HOPE 나 나의 이름 [J-Hope m-my name] 

L10 | 시작해 기름칠을 [I start putting on grease]

L11 | 늘 돌던 쳇바퀴를 [I stop the wheel that always spins]

L12 | 멈춰 불 붙여 내 가치를 [I p-put on my worth]

L13 | 모여라 메한가지들 [Gather round]

L14 | 보여줄게 내 칼질을 [I'll show you many things, the way I cut]

L15 | 도려내 썩은 가지를 [I cut out the rotten parts]

L16 | 차피 다 떨어질 비듬 [The dandruff that will fall eventually]

L17 | 다 훅하면 튀는 비둘기들, [The pigeons that run away in a heartbeat]

L18 | 영 못 잡지 갈피를 [They don't understand the meaning]

L19 | 나 쿨하게 까 내려 과시 중, [I just diss them cooly]

L20 | 관음 해라 내 자질을 [Flaunting, watch my talent]

F21 | (WHAT)

L22 | 2년 반 동안 불같은 이씬을 참관하며 방관하기 [For two and a half years I observed and looked on this fiery scene]

L23 | 이 내공이 이제는 반응할 때야 거침없이 남발하기 [It's time for these capabilities to react, without limit]

L24 | 희롱해 파파라치 다 하나같이 모두의 [Ridicule, the paparazzi]

L25 | 두 귀를 겨냥하지 [I aim for everyone's two ears]

L26 | 내 한을 담아드릴게, 다 들으면서 자각하길 [I'll include all my resentment, everyone listen and stay aware]

L27 | REAL REAL

L28 | 난 가면은 안 써 이게 내 좌우명 [I don't wear a mask, this is my motto]

L29 | 할거는 하며 살어 shit [I live while doing what I want, shit]

L30 | 다 똑같진 않어 본질에 맞춰 [It's not all the same, I match with my instincts]

L31 | 커리어 쌓아가기 [Build my career]

L32 | 겉핥기만 해, 난 모두의 수박이 되고 [Only scraping the outside, I'll become everybody's watermelon]

L33 | 난 그걸 깨기 위해 [And to break that]

L34 | 그동안 미루고 미루며 [I keep postponing and postponing]

L35 | 피나는 노력이 결실을 매 [My efforts come into fruition]

F36 | (AH)

L37 | 다 똥줄 타 곱씹다 훅 가 [Everyone's getting impatient, brooding]

L38 | 걸레 문 RHYME, FLOW 가 품다 폭발 [This rhyme, flow has been waiting to explode]

L39 | VERSE라 쳐도 HOOK 감 [Even if you call this a verse, it's like a hook ]

L40 | 다 못 잊게 해, 몰리게 해 [I make them unable to forget, crowd around me]

L41 | 내 팬들도 모두 다 꼴리게 해 [Even my fans]

L42 | 헤이러들에겐 토 쏠리게 해 (쏠리게 해) [I make the haters throw up]

L43 | 인과응보, 이젠 뿌린 대로 거둬 [Retributive justice, you reap what you sow]

L44 | 호평은 날 숙이게 할 거며 [Praises make me bow]

L45 | 욕들을 먹으면 [If I receive criticism]

L46 | 곧바로 소화시켜 [I will digest it all]

L47 | 다 똥으로 싸 지를 거여 [I will poop it out]

F48 | ~bg sfx~

L49 | 내 욕망과 오만은 DON’T STOP [My ambition and pride don't stop]

L50 | 나 원하는 대로 값쳐, 내 꼴린대로 꼴값 [I get what I want]

L51 | 애초에 상대가 안돼 [You can't even go against me]

L52 | 니 6체는 내 8자 아래 [You're below my destiny]

L53 | 다 걸리적거리는 가래, 내 나이답게 칵 TWOTWO, 땅에 [All this bothersome phlegm, like my age TWOTWO spit it out on the ground]

L54 | 내 팬들이 길 터준 대로 이젠 사뿐히 지르밟어 [I gently walk on the road that my fans have made for me]

L55 | 내 형제들과의 노력 배로 느낄 테야 입신양명 [You'll feel double the effort that I made with my brothers rising in the world and gaining fame]

F56 | I’M ON

F57 | ~I’M ON echos~

F58 | ~instrumental~

F59 | (EH)

L60 | 1VERSE SET

L61 | 입 닫고 들어라 이 VERSE 때 [Shut your mouth and listen to this verse]

L62 | 이 FLOW의 분위긴 LIKE 경례 [This flow's atmosphere is like a salute]

L63 | (WOAH) 경례 (WOAH) 경례 (WOAH) [salute salute]

F64 | WOAH~

L65 | 1VERSE SET

L66 | 모두다 즐겨라 이 VERSE 때 [Everyone enjoy this verse]

L67 | 이곳의 분위긴 LIKE 열대 [This place's atmosphere is like the tropics]

L68 | (HOT) 열대 (HOT) 열대 (HOT) [tropics tropics]

F69 | WOAH~ WHAT (AH)

F70 | WOAH~ WHAT

F71 | WOAH~ WHAT

F72 | (WOAH~ WHAT)

F73 | ~fadeout~

eng trans: https://genius.com/J-hope-1-verse-lyrics

✵ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ✵

Spoiler

CARD/POSTER GUIDELINES

LYRICS //

• The assigned lyric must be written in both the original hangul and your native language.
  • You may include doodles, provided the lyrics remain the focus of the composition and legible.
  • The card/poster should not exceed a size that be comfortably held by one person.
  • The card/poster can be in any style, colour or format.
  • The card/poster should not include any other text in the image. Birthday wishes can be included via the submissions form.
  • If you wish to submit as a group, feel free to split the lyrics up onto separate cards to be held by each person.

FANART //

• Printed or drawn directly onto card/poster.
  • Both traditional and digital art are welcome.
  • Please feel free to watermark or sign your art where appropriate. All submissions will also be credited as per details you provide in the form.
  • The card/poster should not include any other text in the image. Birthday wishes can be included via the submissions form.

VIDEO GUIDELINES

• Your video should depict your card/poster in front of your chosen city/location.
  • The video may be of a person holding the card/poster, of the card/poster on its own, or however else you are comfortable displaying it provided it is clearly visible and able to be read.
  • Submissions must be 5-6 seconds in duration, even if the assigned lyric or instrumental section is less. This is to assist with the editing process.
  • All submissions should be saved in 1080p quality.*
  • All submissions must be in LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION.

INCLUSION IN BOOK

• As part of the project, a physical giftbook will also be sent to J-Hope. If you would like your submission to be printed in it, please submit a still photo of your card/poster in front of your chosen location as well.
  • Submissions may be accompanied by a birthday message if you so wish. Each message may consist of up to 450 characters in total.

• Submissions should not contain offensive or inappropriate content. This description includes nude, vulgar, sexually explicit and/or violent images/messages.**
  • If you change your mind and wish to withdraw your participation, please notify us ASAP.
  • If you have further questions or concerns about submissions at any point in time, feel free to contact us via SNS or at bbaseprojects@gmail.com with ‘JHBD18 - Q’ as subject title, or comment below!

*Submissions which do not meet quality standards will be automatically excluded from inclusion in the final book.

**Our staff reserve the right to exclude any submissions we might deem offensive or inappropriate.

✵ EXAMPLE SUBMISSIONS ✵

Spoiler

VIDEO SLOT (LYRICS)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SxYpxz1NPy4IjRauMPKeTM2qacdC_EuK

BOOK/PICTURE SUBMISSION

TmVUttp.jpg

✵ FAQ ✵

Spoiler

➺ What if I can't make the submission deadline?

We understand that sometimes we end up busier than expected, or things come up, and that's okay - just message us asap and let us know! The earlier you let us know, the easier we'll be able to figure something out or reassign the slot :)

➺ There's only lyric slots left but I really want my fanart included in the video!

You can include your fanart in a lyric slot too! As long as you still write the lyrics clearly on your card/poster, you're more than welcome to draw around them as much as you want. Do note that the lyrics will still have to be written in both hangul and your native language. If that isn't ideal - submit it to the book instead! There's virtually unlimited slots for all :')

/will be updated as necessary, feel free to comment below with questions!/

✵ EXTENDED DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 13TH ✵

Feel free to comment questions below, too!

Edited by KookieMochi

I would like to be a part of the fan book lyric L28 | 난 가면은 안 써 이게 내 좌우명 [I don't wear a mask, this is my motto]

I'd like to take a fanart slot, for #F7 (hopefully i did it right now)

IG: hosaeok 

Edited by hosaeok

Hi! I am interested in L11, L15 or L28(preference in that order but whatever works best for you!) My Twitter is @undopefilled and ig is @unhopefilled thank you so much for hosting this project~ I am looking forward to it!

Chim Chim Star™ for F8 please!

Edited by Chim Chim Star™

10 hours ago, aureliaa said:

L20 | 관음 해라 내 자질을 [Flaunting, watch my talent]

I'd like to sign up for L20; if that's possible.

THANK YOU

:jin1:

18 hours ago, aureliaa said:

L50 | 나 원하는 대로 값쳐, 내 꼴린대로 꼴값 [I get what I want]

SeokSeok would like to request for L50 pls~

Edited by SeokSeok

Twt @btsarmyamiI want to take part in the Lyric Video but I am very confused. Please help me. So we can request for a line and then write a poem from the words that are in that line? Are we singing? I feel lost. 

Edited by btsarmyami
Typo

I want to participate in this and I would like to have L20 or L29.. anything is okay and hope this project of yours goes very well until the end~

24 minutes ago, btsarmyami said:

I am very confused. Please help me. So we can request for a line and then write a poem from the words that are in that line? Are we singing? I feel lost. 

First, thanks for your interest in the project to begin with!

We're aiming to create a lyric video for 1VERSE. Pick and request the line you like from the lyrics in the first post, and after we confirm it with you, you should write the lyrics onto a card or poster. Write them in both Korean and your native language.

After that, film a 5-6 second horizontal video of the card/poster in your city. You can hold it, or just film the card/poster by itself. 

Then send it to us and that's it! There's no singing involved because we'll edit everybody's clips together with the song 1VERSE.

I hope that clears things up a bit, but do let us know if it's still confusing :')