Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite era here was, and why.

Mine is either Wings(those visuals, damn) or HYYH pt.1(that realistic story-line and the domino effect of all these theories T_T)

:jhope7:

Same as above tbh. It's gotta be Wings or LY-Her for me. I started listening to BTS backwards (only recently introduced to them) and just really enjoyed Wings & LY-Her the most.

Why is it so hard to pick though 

Wings era was the best for me. Multiple weeks of promos, the stunning short films, the music ugh everything about it was amazing. They also broke some records in that comeback, which was very satisfying after the extreme hate that was there during and after Young Forever era. Wings Tour was also the first time I got to go to their concert and hear them perform live! 

taking the era as a whole (music + outfits + hair style + video content + important achievements) i think i'll go with WINGS, the short films were a masterpiece (and let's not even tal about THE INTRO), they had some tv appearances, the number of fans also grow on that time wich  made streaming less frustrating (because of the lack of results) and more fun. 

And as poca mention the good response after the HELL we went through in YF era was so refreshing. I think that was our first time seen how powerful we were after feeling so useless trying to protect the boys against the hate. 

i love all their eras, but WINGS was magical. 

I was about to say HYYH, but I just realized I really can't chose akldhasdkjh Like HYYH is iconic bc of the theories, the "YOUTH" concept, I loved everything about it, but WINGS MAN, the solos, the short films, everything, PLUS YNWA WITH SPRING DAY

AND LOVE YOURSELF: HER, the songs and stages were amazing

I.cannot.choose.

Tbh I'd probably chose HYYH dkajdhaksj WHY IT'S SO HARD

I'm reading a lot of people's posts and while I think about it more it has to be Wings. Wings is the era I was 100% here for and it was just amazing. The solo songs, their visuals, the BS&T music video for one, and just so many more.

I feel I have to exclude LY: Her because I feel eventually we will look at this as a whole Love Yourself era with however many mini albums there is going to be in it. So it's unfair of me to compare it to it's more complete predecessors like Wings and HYYH.

With that being said it has to go to Wings for me because it was unlike anything I had ever expected from Kpop as I was getting into it at the time and is what ultimately drove me to stan the group when I thought I never would.

To be honest, I can't choose. But if I have to pick one though, I'll probably choose Wings Era. Well, if you know me, you'd know by far that it is my favorite era as a whole. Whether that be because of the songs, styles, the theories or anything else. I just can never get enough of that album. And this is when I became an ARMY (but never admitted it to myself lmao)

They became my fave after BST, Spring Day & Save Me, but it took until Wings and all of the Short Films and what not for me to call myself an ARMY. However, I watched a lot of their content prior to calling myself an ARMY, so maybe I was the whole time and just didn't want to admit it lmao! 

2300c9f2bd3bf277253580484af633f8ee26919f

Call it what you will, but Dark'n'Wild will always have a special place in my heart.

tbh I'd kill to see Jungkook in that sweater again hot damn-

WINGS! It seems like many ARMY agree. It was just the total package. It was stunning in every way. I will never EVER forget how floored I was when the BS&T MV came out. I was literally shaking, I'm not kidding. It made such an impact that I decided to read Demain and it really helped me with my own self-reflection. The legendary solos too! I was lucky enough to see them in concert soon after, which made that era even more amazing for me.

On 1/31/2018 at 8:32 AM, poca said:

They also broke some records in that comeback, which was very satisfying after the extreme hate that was there during and after Young Forever era.

On 1/31/2018 at 9:21 AM, Cypher• said:

And as poca mention the good response after the HELL we went through in YF era was so refreshing. I think that was our first time seen how powerful we were after feeling so useless trying to protect the boys against the hate. 

I was reading back some of the discussions when I found your posts. You two really made me wonder how bad things were during HYYH, but looks like it shone the brightest for the boys as well (+ the Wings era). For some reasons, I haven't completely jumped into the HYYH. I don't even know why. I mean I'm listening to some of the songs, like I have to repeat Save Me a few times a day. Maybe I feel intimidated in a way, that the whole HYYH universe is too rich, and I want to have enough time and an open heart to go into it lol.

Love Yourself era is my entrance, so it's easily my most favorite era as of now. LY: Answer is so captivating as the closure to the era and as one repackaged album. I have never seen an album with such a clear theme, you can tell from the moment Euphoria starts until the last note of Answer Love Yourself. Wings/YNWA is also beautiful, though I haven't checked the extra content beyond the albums themselves and some concert vids.