Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

event Valentan's Day

UdqJGFi.png&key=68d7a5348bf84d246cce5eb4

Love is in the air! Valentine Valentan's day is coming and to celebrate Bangtan Base will be hosting a few activities for our amazing users. Below is the list of planned events (more may pop up):

1. Cupid's Arrow - Send a Valentine's Day card to your favorite BBase users!
2. Valentine's Day Card Contest - Create the cheesiest/greasiest/funniest Valentine's Day card and win a prize!
3. Valentan's Day Lotto - Join the lotto and win big!

This sounds fun! I'm really excited for these activities! ^___^

Edited by Clefairy

last year was so sweet!! i cant wait for this year!! :wow:

i had a  great Valentan's day last year so i'm excited to celebrate it again with all of you :wow:

Wowow.

Will this year be different? Will I finally be able to feel the love?

:v1:

Wow!!! This sounds really amazing and I am so excited!! Can't wait for it!!!

Edited by KookieMochi

13 hours ago, Miraculous said:

Wowow.

Will this year be different? Will I finally be able to feel the love?

:v1:

singles buddies unite :why: all I do is binge eat chocolate on Valentine's tbh, they're on discount, gotta take advantage at all times

Can I top my mess of a hundred cards who knows

I'm alone this year on Vday again so I'll take a girl friend of mine out and be all romantic and shit for fun cause we are lonely and we are independent women that care for ourselves.

I sound like a feminist. At least she's getting me a rose HOW BOUT THAT

I wanna send cringey cheesy romantic cards with glittery hearts and bears but Idk who to send them lmao

1 hour ago, pinkhyung said:

I'm alone this year on Vday again so I'll take a girl friend of mine out and be all romantic and shit for fun cause we are lonely and we are independent women that care for ourselves.

I wanna send cringey cheesy romantic cards with glittery hearts and bears but Idk who to send them lmao

Lmao, the "we are independent women that care for ourselves" YES GIRL YES!

Currently swinging wildly between "urgh dating sucks. I'm a strong independent woman who don't need a relationship" and " Oh dear God I'm so lonely. I'm going to die alone. Where's the beer" and to be honest it's exhausting! But yes, we're independent and strong women! Lmao!

(and I won't mind a cringey cheesy romantic cards with glittery hearts and bears. lol)

8 hours ago, pinkhyung said:

You go girl! That sounds lovely. Last Valentine's Day I was in a relationship and this year I am single and I rather be single. There's nothing better than hanging out with a friend.

On 2/2/2018 at 3:57 AM, KookieMochi said:

singles buddies unite :why: all I do is binge eat chocolate on Valentine's tbh, they're on discount, gotta take advantage at all times

Can I top my mess of a hundred cards who knows

OOF, I legit never got anything, even when I was dating someone. feelsbad

WE CAN BINGE EAT TOGETHER AND ALL THAT GREAT STUFF

i haven't start writing my letter to all of you lol 

talking about it @jin what's the dead line to submit the cards? (and are we using the cards from last year or just a message this time?)