Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
sungel

discussion What Are Your Favorite Non-Dance-Line Dance Moments?

So some members have significantly less dance experience (and body awareness coff) than the official dance line (Jhope/Jimin/Jungkook), but still have to do their parts of the choreography.. Sometimes they deserve a little more appreciation for at least being able to catch up. 

Some of my fave moments (of them seriously dancing):

V 1/2:

Spoiler

I say 1/2 because I personally think he's good enough to be in dance line; just doesn't seem to be officially in it

Suga:

Spoiler

when he actually has energy to put in the effort, he's actually not that bad either

RM:

Spoiler

Poor bb

Jin:

Spoiler

Oh my poor bias

Closest to a Jin "fancam" lol

Ok i need to stop it with Jin lol

So excluding dance line, what are some of your favorite non-dance line dance moments? (I also just wanna see if there's more serious dancing from the other 4, esp namjin T___T )

Bonus round of BTS not-serious dancing lol

Spoiler

Edited by sungel

yees when Nams and Jin had to do the same dances than hobi and Jimin i was so impresed for how well they did, all their effort into the groups choreo really paid off :emo:

V in Mic Drop is a one big yesineedmoreofthis

also

Spoiler

and V in DNA ofc

Suga:

Spoiler

this one is focused on him only but in OT7 vids I've noticed Yoongis, as I call it, 'excessive arms movement' in comparison to others (f.e. in Not Today choreo vid if I remember correctly) and I think it proves a little that he's actually confident enough to add his own style (ok idk how to phrase it but you get the idea) or he just got me fooled

and a recent thing I'll never shut up about and hopefully is a sign before comeback:

Spoiler

big hit where's the official choreo vid btw

some more jin cause i'm a biased mother fucker. 

Spoiler

by the way (and someone whose been in the fandom since debut/a long time ago, please lemme know if i'm wrong). i feel like looking at old clips of jin he seems decently competent back then compared to now. my random theory is that, that's cause the only footage i've seen of him dancing back then were those difficult dance stages, which therefore is all i had to go by, and we didnt see the dorky side until later. aka now we can get comparisons between present-day difficult dances vs present-day dorky dances (and therefore gauge that he is less competent than the others, vs back then it was just the difficult dances vs nothing else (oh and ofc, more time for practice lol).

FUN BOYZ IS ICONIC IN EVERY SINGLE WAY, FROM THE LYRICS TO THE CHOREO, TO THE SONG INSPIRATION

more suga. ft a decent amount of jin & namjoon in the background cause those 2 are sometimes a bit difficult to find fancams of

oh and some major throwback thursday! i never knew this existed. should i watch AHL?

And some other obscure performances that idk where they're from:

Spoiler

And some Rainism fancams for Jin, V, & RM

Spoiler

Edited by sungel

Literally Jin the entire time the entire time in the back of the Perfect Man stage, like, he killed it even if you could only somewhat see him.

i hadnt really thought of how much energy needed for we are bulletproof pt 2 is... so here's fancams of non-dance line

Spoiler

*I think the only reason there's so many jin fancams is cuz people were all looking for his wardrobe malfunction lol

(it was so hard to find an actual fancam for RM!)

update: i realized Arirang Ariyo has surprisingly/randomly complicated choreo and this bangtan bomb has a really clear view of jin :D

Edited by sungel

Whoo! Congrats to BTS at the BBMAs again.

in the meantime, jin sweetie did great 8D

i'm compiling other fancams in the BBMAs live thread cause lbr the official live video was 50% audience xD