Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
noona

v-app 2018 GLOBAL VLIVE TOP 10 - BTS

1 hour ago, SeokSeok said:

why it has to be when there's a hard test tomorrow

why

You can always watch the replay ; u ; go study bb

When I’m in the middle of coma, they decided to do a broadcast. Wow! Anyway, done watching it and there’s a lot of things I’m looking forward to! There’s Bon Voyage S3 (Soon!), Tae’s vlive with yeontan, and namjoon said he’s going to MC for hixtape vlive! 

:why::scaredjin:

The Jin head tilts kill me! 

Just came home from work and I'm getting into bed and watching this now!

Lol, the disembodied Sally voice is a little strange, but it's nice the guys get to be indoors this year. They got scared by the confetti and the air effects though. I agree with the guys, they should be warned ahead of time. Them trying to shake Sally-bot's hand was hilarious. As was the end when they meet each other on the dance floor and ask each other what city they're from. They should have let that run longer for us to see their silliness. 

I thought they were going to show messages (along with the videos) and give them a custom award

This is such a level up from last year bc they were fucking freezing lmao but sad bc ARMYs couldn't be with them :/

For more vlive top 10 to come!!! ALSO REALLY ANTICIPATING THOSE VLIVES, ESPECIALLY THE ONE FOR HIXTAPE