Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

The Bomb™ Thread

The Bomb™ Information Thread

Bombs™ are Bangtan Base's very own unique currency! They can be used to purchase a wide variety of items from  The Armory™ (HERE) or even traded among users for services. You will find that they are a sought after item but can be easily earned just by being an active member of the site.

Bomb 101:

Your current Bomb total is located on the postbit and on the sidebar of your profile.

aiM2m9z.png

Donations:

[Donate]: This option allows you to transfer Bombs to any member of your choosing. When entering the amount of bombs to send, make sure you type just the numbers (ex: 1000 or 5000). Do not include any commas or decimals. 

***When paying for items you bought from the Armory send your bombs to @bangtan base

How to Donate:

There are three methods of donating. Selecting the donate option on the postbit, selecting the donate option on the profile, or clicking on the "Donate Points" button underneath posts. The first two ways do not send a notification to the receiver while the third one does.

Postbit:

1. Click on the [Donate] link next to the bomb total.
2. Enter the number of bombs to send in the form that pops up. 
3. Click Save.

OyvumiT.png
kc3PbEP.png

Profile:

1. Go to the profile of the user whom you want to donate bombs to.
2. Click on the [Donate] link on the bomb total tab.
3. Enter the number of bombs to send in the form that pops up. 
4. Click Save.
DbQeaPU.png

kc3PbEP.png

Posts in Threads:

K1mikFy.png

eApACI9.png

Ways to earn Bombs:

Registering: Registering to the site will earn you 500 bombs. 

Post a topic/thread or post comments: Posting a thread will earn you 15 bombs and posting a comment will earn you 10 bombs.

Gaining reputation points: Every time someone upvotes a post of yours you will earn 1 bomb.

Status updates: Posting a status update will earn you 10 bombs. Replying to one will earn you 5.

Calendar events: Creating a calendar event will earn you 10 bombs while commenting on an event will get you 5.

Participate in site and user run events: There will almost always be some fun community building activities going on here at Bangtan Base. By participating you have the chance to earn Bombs as prizes as well as having a great time with fellow users - a win win.

Donating to Bangtan Base: Donators will receive a set amount of Bombs based on the amount of their donation. Not only will you be helping to keep the site up and running but you also get the perk of getting a few extra Bombs to spend on whatever you please.

There will be more ways to earn Bombs in the future!

This is so cute and creative! I like it and can't wait to earn some for myself!

7 hours ago, BIKKA said:

tfw you're bomb-less...  :v1:

Same..is it just me? I am still confuse on how to earn bomb

omg BIKKA your profile pic and sig give me heart attack..Yoongi-ah why so handsome

Edited by DJ Syub?Min PD

21 minutes ago, DJ Syub?Min PD said:

Same..is it just me? I am still confuse on how to earn bomb

omg BIKKA your profile pic and sig give me heart attack..Yoongi-ah why so handsome

We just added two new ways for you to earn Bombs, check them out!

5 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

Am I taking this as confirmation that our national bank is officially called 'Bank Of Jin's Lips'? I have no objections if so :jin3:

Guess who named it that

Just now, Jimin said:

Guess who named it that

is it. is it maybe. idk. our lord and saviour kim seokjin???? whose lips can fell heaven alone?? whose beauty can only be rivaled with his own? who aLSO HAPPENS TO SECRETLY BE SATAN??!?

37 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

is it. is it maybe. idk. our lord and saviour kim seokjin???? whose lips can fell heaven alone?? whose beauty can only be rivaled with his own? who aLSO HAPPENS TO SECRETLY BE SATAN??!?

Now, now, hold your horses...

We shall not speak of the dark side of Bangtan in here...

We might bring Doomsday upon ourselves, if we do~

tumblr_nwiwyzhoAm1uv8wqjo6_r1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, OmgKeppy said:

Now, now, hold your horses...

We shall not speak of the dark side of Bangtan in here...

We might bring Doomsday upon ourselves, if we do~

tumblr_nwiwyzhoAm1uv8wqjo6_r1_400.gif

-slaps hand over mouth- Nothing to see here, nope, what did you think I said, ahaha :suga3:

Just now, KookieMochi said:

-slaps hand over mouth- Nothing to see here, nope, what did you think I said, ahaha :suga3:

Cuz you called Jinsus by his dark name,

holy-water.jpg

tumblr_ogsxxyYaSe1v4tyfqo1_540.gif 

17 hours ago, jin said:

Donating to Bangtan Base: Donators will receive a set amount of Bombs based on the amount of their donation. Not only will you be helping to keep the site up and running but you also get the perk of getting a few extra Bombs to spend on whatever you please.

Does this only apply to donations from now on, or will it be retroactive?

5 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

Does this only apply to donations from now on, or will it be retroactive?

Retroactive! We're still working on the donor perks but as soon as it's ready bombs will be sent out to all donors

Just now, Jimin said:

Retroactive! We're still working on the donor perks but as soon as it's ready bombs will be sent out to all donors

Awesomesauce, thank you.

Y'all are doing a great job!  YrWSldI.gif